2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, looking for links now - I know I'm early just more than exicted than I should be.

Thank You :tyou:to all who will be posting today ...I may miss the whole thing :anguish:.. but I hope I can pop in to WS a few times today.

Okay, looking for links now - I know I'm early just more than exicted than I should be.

darling it is cause you are outside the US like me, we've had to wait all morning/day for this hearing!

Can someone tell me what exactly "agent of the State" means anyway? TIA

Oh and what time do they usually break for lunch?

Every body joked about being sick so they could watch this hearing & I got up sick. I'm going to have to lie in bed & watch it from TRU TV. Ugh. :(

I work from home, in office upstairs, on the phones most of the day, but you better belive ill have a window open to live coverage on my pc, ( tho might be on mute) and reading here between phone calls..

Ive been following this case since day "31"

Caylee, the wheels are in motion for your justice,mo

Every body joked about being sick so they could watch this hearing & I got up sick. I'm going to have to lie in bed & watch it from TRU TV. Ugh. :(

I'm sick too, no joke but I'm not quite enough to stay home (darn my momma and her lessons!). Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow though! Feel a bad cold coming on!!

darling it is cause you are outside the US like me, we've had to wait all morning/day for this hearing!

LOL!! I woke up at 5:22EST without an alarm clock, like a 6yo on Christmas.

Important day today Caylee!! Justice is coming little one!!

Edited to add- I see the Commonwealth stands firmly behind the victim!!! :)

Thank You :tyou:to all who will be posting today ...I may miss the whole thing :anguish:.. but I hope I can pop in to WS a few times today.
Aww no, poor you. I will be posting for the whole day or as long as I can stay awake. Early for you and late for me but I will try. Hopefully you will be popping in often. :)

Is someone able to give an EToS.....estimated time of starting...hours, mins? Thank you..sometimes the time diff is hard to work out.

Is someone able to give an EToS.....estimated time of starting...hours, mins? Thank you..sometimes the time diff is hard to work out.

Shyould start in about 50 minutes--give or take....

I'm sick too, no joke but I'm not quite enough to stay home (darn my momma and her lessons!). Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow though! Feel a bad cold coming on!!

You should not go to work with a fever....ever. This we learned from SARS in my neck of the woods.
Sometimes taking your temp right after drinking tea or coffee will make it appear on a thermometer that you have a fever :) Putting the bulb end of the thermometer into the tea or coffee works too but be careful. Temps over 105f aren't compatible with life and may raise a bosses suspicions.

You should not go to work with a fever....ever.
Sometimes taking your temp right after drinking tea or coffee will make it appear on a thermometer that you have a fever :) Putting the bulb end of the thermometer into the tea or coffee works too but be careful. Temps over 105f aren't compatible with life and may raise a bosses suspicions.

Cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member