Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 50

Thread: 2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,833

    2011.03.02 - Issues with JVM

    She's covering Caylee tonight.

    Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Casey breaks down in tears today as her mom takes the stand and gets testy with prosecutors over what happened when little Caylee went missing! TONIGHT: Mind-boggling new details, tears and heated moments… plus, what made Casey laugh out loud? You don't want to miss this!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMit...50430561845693
    !~*Mar*~!





  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,293
    I am watching BUT I must say I am not into Jane's theatrics!Good Lord woman..pipe down!

  4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    424
    Ridiculous, I can't believe Jane has LKB and Lenny on.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,434
    Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.

  8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    9,857
    thanks for the posts..I can not bring myself to watch her shows
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"

  10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,649
    All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
    All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.

  12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Dignity4Victims's Avatar
    Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Ughh Lenny just called the State flat out liars and LKB is practically giddy thinking JB has nailed the bad bad LE. I had to change the channel. JVM is a mouthpiece for JB.

    Lenny called the State liars about what, specifically?

    TIA.
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

    Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

    NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

    Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

    Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

    Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.


  16. #9
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,249
    they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
    I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
    said anything about it ????????

    None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

    Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her

  17. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to sharpar For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    562
    This show was appalling! I was quite surprised to see LKB on defending KC. I thought she walked away from this case. I'm not sure of what she said being accurate: that the jail randomly records the inmates, not all of them...
    The caller who thinks KC is ridiculously being targeted for merely "circumstantial" evidence is proof that she will be able to get a fair trial. Or, she was set up by Defense to call in and sway the future jurors!
    All in all, a very slanted show. I was even disappointed with Jean Cesarez(sp) today on In Session.

  19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    9,857
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpar View Post
    they also flashed a printed page with websleuths banner and a portion of a post saying
    I am president of the WWYMD What would Yuri Melich do fan club but never
    said anything about it ????????

    None of the talking heads stated even one true fact and seem intent on bashing LE and Pro's .... casting poor widdle KC as some kind of victim instead of the cold blooded murderer.......... makes me furious

    Stacey Horwitz on HLN got it - suspect of theft and fraud to witness in child missing case - Kuddos to her
    Was it this post?

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ht=Yuri+Melich Post #3 of that thread

    I am the President of the WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?) Fan Club (please note his photo in my signature). We all have heros in this case. Early on I could see his intelligence and his dogged determination to find Caylee. After the first bond hearing testimony, reading the 400 pages, listening to the tapes, and realizing what a fine job he is doing...my opinion only grows deeper with respect and admiration.

    I think I can safely say I have been his biggest supporter.

    GO YURI!!
    Maybe it's time to Bump that thread...
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"

  21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,249

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sharpar For This Useful Post:


  24. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

    I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

    After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

    Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

    Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

    I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...


  25. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    LP goes with whichever way the wind is blowing just to get back on TV. Flip flop.

    As soon as I saw LKB was on I knew she was standing in for JB and this would be pro Defense.

    The spin starts here ... JVM presents her own agenda rather than bringing 'fair and balanced' reports ... It is skewed to JVMs opinion.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  27. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks for reporting guys. I tape JVM and NG because I can't stomach either. I think I will simply delete tonights episodes and tell my DVR to delete them both forever. I also think I am going to tune out until trial because the crazies are coming out of the walls with their uninformed opinions. We (we know who we are, we've seen each other on the boards day-in and day-out since "day one"....) have lived and breathed this case, to the point where we are now referenced in court hearings.......(a big shout out to our fearless leader Tricia!!!) it hurts to see the ignorance of others weighing in on today's hearings. I have walked this walk with WS'rs all the way and find it impossible to engage with those less informed. All that matters is what happens in that courtroom come May........I may have to time myself out until then....

  28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:


  29. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
    Lenny called the State liars about what, specifically?

    TIA.
    About the reason they handcuffed her. He said they handcuffed her because they thought they did something with her daughter.

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

    I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

    After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

    Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

    Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

    I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...
    While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
    Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,434
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
    Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
    BBM LOL So I was listening to GA's testimony and he kept saying how he went in and out of the garage and I thought P. U. And then he said "next to the air handling unit". Ewww wouldn't that have sent stinky decomp smell throughout the house??

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  35. #19
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Where the Mayor smokes crack
    Posts
    4,416
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    All I can say about Lenny is flip flop flip flop.
    All I can say about LKB is she withdrew from the case so she could get in position to try to influence the possible jurors. It's the only hope they have and she knows it.
    I respectfully disagree. LKB left because the cause wasn't worthy enough to work for free. JVM on the other hand can afford to grease her palms.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

  36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:


  37. #20
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Where the Mayor smokes crack
    Posts
    4,416
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    While you're at it IN Session got a lot of the facts wrong today,also.Back in the Court TV days I trusted Jean Cassaras.She speaks as though she is stating facts,but gets it wrong!
    Just ONE of the things she said today was that KC could not leave,if she wanted to ,because her car was not there (referring to the events at home around the time she was handcuffed).KC's car was in the stinkin' garage! It was such a big part of the whole story,how could she get it so wrong?
    Even if her car was still at the tow yard- I didn't realize KC was a double amputee without prothesis and unable to walk on her 22 year old legs. lol!! Silly me. It appears she dances on legs in the fusion pics.
    Maybe I'm glad InSession isn't available up here anymore.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

  38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:


  39. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

    Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

    NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

    Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

    Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

    Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.
    Thank you for this LittleBitty - I am so with you- behind you - in Front of you or whatever you need or want that it takes to support this comment. Who listens to the ravings of this woman - I do not get it!!!

  40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  41. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I may decide to start a blog that might be titled, "Little Bitty Has Issues with JVM" and just you know...go to town on all of these unsuspecting media outlets and bashing them for their ridiculous reporting...

    I can see the possible future blog in my mind's little bitty eye...

    After tonite's report, I certainly, have "Issues" with JVM...

    Honestly, Leonard Padilla was the biggest irritant to me. I don't like him. I think he is shifty. I don't trust him. This was the same guy who thought Casey just handed Caylee off to someone and that someone should just "drop her off" at a Walmart or Walgreens...now he is saying that (a) the state keeps tabs on whenever JB or the Defense comes to visit Casey (insinuating what exactly) (b) that when KC was laughing she was thinking about the "military boyfriend" she called on the 27th of June when her car broke down (broke down) and that he was the same size and weight as the man that CM was questioning (she was according to LP thinking of her BF who COULD be Caylee's dad) (c) that the state screwed up by not mirandizing her...and there is JUST well A TON of stuff the state doesn't want us to know...

    Bullcrud...LP...bullcrud. She didn't have an accomplice. Caylee was already dead when you showed up to "save the day." Caylee died at the hands of her own mother and no one helped her...the state has no BENEFIT whatsoever in trying HIDE some accomplice. There was no accomplice and just because LP is too "sexist" to accept that a 20 something year old "lady" would kill her own child is...

    I am sorry...the reporting on this was disgusting...
    Bullcrud - good call! I am definitely a fan of yours and if you decide to blog - I'll be first in line to call encouragement and read/promote your blog.

    PS - JVM - when one give up alcohol, one gives up alcoholic behavior also. Do you get it?????

  42. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  43. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I will now NO LONGER watch her show. After today's obvious defense pandering..."just trying to be fair" clearly picking out the worst parts of today...which is what a lot of news stations did...OOOH...KC cried. So what? It was for two seconds...she virtually ignored her parents...

    Leonard Padilla is now on my "coal in the stocking" list...literally. I don't care for the man and I never have. I am so very tired of LP continuing to mildly assert that somehow the State messed up and also that SOMEONE else...some big strapping man had to be an accomplice here.

    NEVER. WILL. I WATCH this bunk again. What a joke. LKB was all...the public should be uspet and concerned that KC can't see her parents. Yuri should have arrested her and mirandized her right away. If not an Amber Alert should have gone out? I know LKB was just doing a defense monologue and she is not going to bash the defense...

    Really...just a pile of pooh...and that caller...the police just focused on that poor KC...she is just a silly kid who lied and stuff...but those mean adults (even though technically KC falls into the young adult...above the age of majority category) in the police department just looked nowhere else but this poor girl...to JVM's credit she says lots of circumstantial evidence ties KC to the "crime."

    Geesh...all KC has to do is cry for 5 seconds and the press just EATS it up. It is certainly a good thing the jury will be sequestered...

    Watching that mess...HUGE WASTE.
    ITA....I truly can't watch her to much...BUT...I'm tired of that the poor grandparents can't visit their own daughter line....YES THEY CAN--they are talked about either way---it is jb telling ICA that she can't see them---Also she didn't show any love towards them in court --- didn't even glance up to her dad---tired of it.

    Also got annoyed with LKB patting herself on the back about the jail tape--how she was responsible for that being taken out....PLEASE~~~~~
    jmo

  44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:


  45. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,080
    2011.03.02 - ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

    Sparks Fly at Casey Anthony Hearing; Sweat Lodge Witness Testifies

    Aired March 2, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...2/ijvm.01.html
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:


  47. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,022
    Thanks for the recap. Glad I didn't watch. JVM is right up there with Geraldo, IMO.

  48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Issues with JVM 9/8/09
    By WillenFan21 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. 2009.05.05 ISSUES w/JVM
    By DAWN TREADER in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:23 AM
  3. 2009.02.27 Issues:w/JVM
    By passionflower in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:31 AM
  4. JVM/Issues 2-6-09
    By DAWN TREADER in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:59 PM
  5. Issues with JVM 1-21-09
    By chicagofa13 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •