991 users online (227 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jim Carrey rumor - thread closed

http://jim.carrey.mediafetcher.com/n...tor_skiing.php

Actor Jim Carrey is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - March 2, 2011.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Jim Carrey lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Jim Carrey was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

sheeesh!
    Last edited by TGIRecovered; 03-02-2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: fake news

Are you sure? Because last month it was Christian Slater.
    [ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=jum+carey&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a#q=jim+carrey&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=2Nv&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&prmd=ivnsuo&tbs=mbl:1&tbo=u&ei=xcRuTcuXN4L 6lweU4e2LAQ&ved=0CHIQ5QU&bav=on.2,or.&fp=8040ec1e8 31f8dd4"]jum carey - Google Search[/ame]
    JMO.

It's being called a twitter hoax.
    TEN - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy...PM me for more info!

was just coming back to say I heard it's a hoax...what a stupid hoax.

wheww! I was in shock for a minute, but here's what is printed at the bottom of the website:

about this web site. this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
    Copyright © 2009 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
    Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

Wow! I am so glad that is NOT true. People are cruel.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Not only is it a hoax, but I think it made the rounds last winter, as well. The same one, almost word for word.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.