Jim Carrey rumor - thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie09

Former Member
Reaction score
http://jim.carrey.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_skiing.php

Actor Jim Carrey is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - March 2, 2011.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Jim Carrey lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Jim Carrey was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Are you sure? Because last month it was Christian Slater.
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=jum+carey&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#q=jim+carrey&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=2Nv&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=ivnsuo&tbs=mbl:1&tbo=u&ei=xcRuTcuXN4L6lweU4e2LAQ&ved=0CHIQ5QU&bav=on.2,or.&fp=8040ec1e831f8dd4"]jum carey - Google Search[/ame]

was just coming back to say I heard it's a hoax...what a stupid hoax.

wheww! I was in shock for a minute, but here's what is printed at the bottom of the website:

about this web site. this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2009 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

Wow! I am so glad that is NOT true. People are cruel.

Not only is it a hoax, but I think it made the rounds last winter, as well. The same one, almost word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni