1250 users online (266 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.03.02 Cindy Anthony's Testimony

This is why we cannot believe Cindy. She is asked by CM if she heard Yuri's questioning and what was it like.

Yuri Melich questioned KC and the tapes are out. He could not have been "gentler". I remember thinking what a nice voice he had and what a gentle manner he had. Even when it was obvious KC was fabricating, he was very very nice to her. At the house!

Cindy describes him as "intimidating" at times. Every time I have some sympathy for this woman, she lies again.

By the way, I take it this hearing is to see if the interview is in? I am beyond busy and have not had the time to really check everything out. But am I correct that this is the reason for the hearing? Or one of the reasons. Thanks Much.

Cindy complaining to HHJBP, "I'm sorry, sir. It's just her tone of voice."
    Get used to it, Cindy....

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    This is why we cannot believe Cindy. She is asked by CM if she heard Yuri's questioning and what was it like.

Yuri Melich questioned KC and the tapes are out. He could not have been "gentler". I remember thinking what a nice voice he had and what a gentle manner he had. Even when it was obvious KC was fabricating, he was very very nice to her. At the house!

Cindy describes him as "intimidating" at times. Every time I have some sympathy for this woman, she lies again.

By the way, I take it this hearing is to see if the interview is in? I am beyond busy and have not had the time to really check everything out. But am I correct that this is the reason for the hearing? Or one of the reasons. Thanks Much.

Hey solace! Good thread topic.

I agree, Melich has a REALLY Swoon worthy voice and the man seems so calm cool and collected I cant imagine feeling intimidated by him. Such a gentleman, it seems. He is a kind man.

You are not the only one who is all over the place scattered today. I think we will all be playing all kinds of crazy catch up for the next week here. Just making sense of things and rereading or watching through things.

I have asked on other threads as well, but if anyone has a recorded clips of this hearing can it please be posted so we can catch up?
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post

Yes. \

I'm rewatching Cindy's testimony on wftv.com
    They also have George's up.

Whoa! what is this new quivering voice that Cindy has adopted??

O.K. umm...If I recall correctly..
    Cindy was justifiably worked up..
    scary odor in the trunk /empty carseat..
    that night, Cindy would say anything it took, in as firm a voice as possible, to get immediate action in detaining a monster.
    Today, Cindys insinuation that YM was inappropriate in his tone is ludicrous.
    Laughable, frustrating, and typical...
    Dang, nothing gets me riled up quicker than a CA on the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Peepers McPeep View Post
    O.K. umm...If I recall correctly..
    Cindy was justifiably worked up..
    scary odor in the trunk /empty carseat..
    that night, Cindy would say anything it took, in as firm a voice as possible, to get immediate action in detaining a monster.
    Today, Cindys insinuation that YM was inappropriate in his tone is ludicrous.
    Laughable, frustrating, and typical...
    Dang, nothing gets me riled up quicker than a CA on the stand.
    I hear ya! This complaint about Yuri sounding intimidating coming from the very woman whose first reaction to hearing that Casey had not seen Caylee in 31 days was to beat her fists on either side of Casey and yell, "What did you do?!"

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Whoa! what is this new quivering voice that Cindy has adopted??
    IMO She's practicing for trial...trying to perfect it for the Jury.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

What's the deal with her drastic change in appearance? Is it calculated? Even the hair is circa July '08.

The direction the defense has taken, coupled with CA and GA's behavior in court today, I am so sickened I couldn't even search for the appropriate emoticons to insert............

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    What's the deal with her drastic change in appearance? Is it calculated? Even the hair is circa July '08.
    sadly there has been no spiritual growth, no personal growth, no professional growth, and their bodies have morphed back to 2008

before their souls were sold............

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    It's obvious that CA has gained a lot of weight......I'm thinking she is on anti-depressants and/or drinking to get through the upcoming trial........I really feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how she must feel thinking her own flesh and blood could kill her own child.......

missm is offline POSTPARTUM SCHIZOPHRENIA! Yes folks, you heard that correctly!
    The cold look she shoots ICA on the way to the stand is something else! Sort of like a huff, and then a "We're ALL here because of YOU, you little b***h!"

Ice cold. I cannot imagine not seeing my child for over 2 years in a real, personal moment, and then using up a precious second to shoot a withering look like that. If you really believed your daughter innocent of murdering her own child, wouldn't you give a small smile, a little nod, SOMETHING that says, "I'm here for you, sweetheart. Hang in there."

No, CA is just pissed that the family name is being dragged through the mud because of ICA and what an inconvenience it is that they couldn't just deal with this in their own family like everything else. You know, I've always taken the comments about their rollercoaster relationship with a grain of salt, maybe because I can't ever imagine the hatred between mother and child like that, but with this one look... everything has snapped into focus.

And ICA wearing bright red on a somber day in court when everyone else would properly be attired in dark coloured business clothes. We *are* dealing with the case of a murdered child here- not a tea party or a fiesta. It's like attending a black & white ball, and then deciding to be a little madam and coming in a red dress- a deliberate gesture of attention seeking, as if she thinks she's a little starlet on TV. Like we couldn't pick her out in court, right?

She just about makes me physically ill. What a piece of work.

On the way back to her seat after completing her testimony, CA & ICA made eye contact and CA mouthed I love you to ICA. So there you go...she runs hot and cold.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast