Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

if his lawyer gave him his blessing....... he needs a new lawyer LOL

LOL That's what I'm thinking. I knew he gave an attorney name at 1 point. But i just can't see any attorney worth their salt sticking by a client who would do this... either that or he never had the attorney to begin with.. maybe he couldn't come up with the retainer or something..... he can't get a court appointed 1 yet because he hasn't been charged with anything.. yet....

This will be a show to listen to! I cannot believe he is going to do this.

LOL That's what I'm thinking. I knew he gave an attorney name at 1 point. But i just can't see any attorney worth their salt sticking by a client who would do this... either that or he never had the attorney to begin with.. maybe he couldn't come up with the retainer or something..... he can't get a court appointed 1 yet because he hasn't been charged with anything.. yet....

I thought his family had money? I really don't know, but I thought they did. I think that he thinks he is just too smart for everyone, and he can do this show and get away with it.

I heard they had money too.. but haven't really seen any proof of that other than they were paying for his cell phone i think...
At this point with the interview billie did tonight.. might not be a bad idea for SA's mom to get an attorney too, she got tossed under the bus as well.

Anybody remember Eddie Haskell from the Leave it to Beaver show?

Hmm, wonder if he heard BD's interview and now wants to throw her under the bus a bit too...

Oh good Granny Grunt....now I have heard it all. This has to be a sham...surely he is not going on that show.

Anybody remember Eddie Haskell from the Leave it to Beaver show?

You know you may be on to something with this. There is that kinda resemblance isn't there,lol. Not meaning in looks but otherwise,lol.

I bet LE is looking forward to his appearance. Rachael is ex-LE, maybe they will give her a list of questions to ask him

I wonder if B will be so syrupy with SA?

Yes, Mrs. Cleaver ... Good Afternoon Mr. Cleaver ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
and the rumor years later that he was actually Alice Cooper (he's not btw).

IF he does this - it should be good. How is he ever going to approach the child *advertiser censored* subject? Who is he gonna pawn it off on? "It wasn't mine. I didn't even know it was there." But that ain't gonna work - it was on the drive found at BD's too.

Remember it was HIM that told LE they BOTH need to be looked at.

This sums what we are all thinking:

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

Anyone have a way of getting a message to these ladies and asking them to prepare about 100 questions for him? Have them all written out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back