2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present! Thanks for the links. :) Had to put little ones back to bed yesterday so missed most of the live hearing, thank God for wftv uploads.

Present! Thanks for the links. :) Had to put little ones back to bed yesterday so missed most of the live hearing, thank God for wftv uploads.

Present & sick as an old dog, but I am NOT going to go through the hassle of watcing it on tape tonight.

This is your day baby Caylee!!

Present & sick as an old dog, but I am NOT going to go through the hassle of watcing it on tape tonight.

Aww, poor you. Hope you feel better soon. Much better to watch it live, wftv didn't put up LEO's testimony and I really wanted to see that. I have to keep willing myself not to fall asleep - been having loads of strong black coffee.

About 20 mins to go - should be a working link up soon, they start broadcasting about 15 mins prior.

I was just about to ask how you were feeling today? Any better????

Aww, poor you. Hope you feel better soon. Much better to watch it live, wftv didn't put up LEO's testimony and I really wanted to see that. I have to keep willing myself not to fall asleep - been having loads of strong black coffee.

Thank you dude! I feel like I let Caylee down yesterday. Isn't it funny how a child you never met can ABSOLUTELY steal you heart?

Well I did call in sick today..but I have medicinehead so if you see me zoning out or nodding off, poke me.

Will Lee appear in his wrinkled clothes? If the State calls the A's I hope she gets them declared hostile witnesses.

so there was a sidebar yesterday before they recessed for the day. does anyone here think jbp heard enough testimony on this issue to make a decision and wants to move this along?? it just seems like there just isnt enough time to hear everything necessary. oh and good morning to all. t minus 15 minutes and counting!!

My husband pointed out to me last night That I was wearing my Web Sleuths T shirt. (I didn't even notice!) I must have put it on subconsciously......lol

Thank you dude! I feel like I let Caylee down yesterday. Isn't it funny how a child you never met can ABSOLUTELY steal you heart?

I know - sometimes I look at my 3 yr old niece and think of Caylee as they are a similar age, it always makes me a little sad.

My husband pointed out to me last night That I was wearing my Web Sleuths T shirt. (I didn't even notice!) I must have put it on subconsciously......lol

LOL! We cancelled our Nascar trip to Charlotte in May, so as not to miss the trial, and that's something we do every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni