2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaRN

Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
Reaction score
To continue discussing todays hearing. Mods please delete if this wasn`t helpful. :)

I hope this new thread stays open. The other one is HUGE.

I missed the tail-end before lunch - Is JB done with GA? I am on the edge of my seat for LBD's cross!!!!!!!

KaRN, did you ask 'Beach to lock the other thread so folks are herded on over here? :blowkiss: Thanks for this! (And for your darling avatar!)

I missed the tail-end before lunch - Is JB done with GA? I am on the edge of my seat for LBD's cross!!!!!!!

Yes I believe he is.....But who knows when cross comes back to him...that was painful!!!!!!! I thought suspicious yesterday was over the top...I swear this man is trying to hard to bring drama to the courtroom and become all that he thinks he is....I got tired of him interjecting himself into everything---HIS CLIENT is HIS BOSS....he can make suggestions---BUT IT IS HER CHOICE--he has even stated that in media interviews----HER CHOICE----and it's about a missing child---(I truly think when a child goes missing and they are activily searching---the gaudian has no rights....)

Just for fun. GA is on the stand and Baez is trying to claim GA is an Agent of the State :)

e880c1e9.jpg

Yikes, I missed the bus to this new thread...whoot whoot..Hearing hasnt started yet...Cant wait for cross exam of poor ol George...He is one unhappy man..and sure on many levels ~

Someone mentioned that Lee was in the courtroom..IF so, doubt he will be testifying on this motion at all..Just my thought on that anyway..

OKay its now 130PM...Lets get this show on the road!!!!

Wow. KC doesn't even look at the judge when he comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie