2011.03.03 Lee Anthony's Testimony

Solace

Reaction score
Lee is up next. May as well have a thread. That family has got to hate us. I am having the best day.

Only guilty people, liars, murderers, pedophiles, etc. etc. will hate us. Good, decent, innocent people will appreciate us! :)

Only guilty people, liars, murderers, pedophiles, etc. etc. will hate us. Good, decent, innocent people will appreciate us! :)

On a different note - preceding LA, Baez just said he wants to bring it to the Court's attention that he did not receive the video tape where George asked KC to write a letter to the sheriff saying she wanted to see him. And Baez thought it was interesting that this is the only tape he did not get.

I remember distinctly seeing the tape of George asking her to do this. So can anyone enlighten me on what Baez is talking about. Judge Perry said okay, but be aware I don't engage in fiction. Something to that effect. Thanks anyone.

I've been watching on TrueTV and it stopped carrying it at 3:00 pm. Could someone please give me a link to live coverage. TIA

Edited to add: I found it.

Could you please post where you found it? THANKS!

Watching on Orlando Sentinel. Has everything.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

Baez questioned Lee about a jailhouse interview where he told KC she could write him and it would stay with him. Lee says yes. Baez says were you lying?

Lee says - "maybe".

KC throws up her hands at the desk.

OKay, I am changing my opinion about KC. I thought she had a semblance of a brain but I see she has none at all. if she could not tell her brother was trying to get as much information, she is an idiot. Also at the opening she says I dont want to cry and he says yeah, me neither. And he does not say it in a nice way.

KC is now pretending to read her notes. She is also sitting there with anga on her face and at one point Lee after saying maybe looks sheepishly at her as if but I love you KC and I'm sorry. But she gets no love in return from KC. She is angry after all. How dare he try to trick her. Doesn't he know that she is the trickster in the family.

I will get the site for you.

LDB is now reiterating that he said "maybe" and LA chuckles and says it never presented itself so I never had an opportunity on whether or not to keep it secret. KC LOOKS FURIOUS.

I LOVE IT. IT is about time - I want to see her furious. Hopefully, she will act this way at trial and the jury can see just how angry she can GET!!!

LDB IS GREAT!

Wow, GA worked as an agent for YM, Detective Allen, Edwards and the FBI and DC wanted to help LA get his PI card so that LA could do his own search.:doh:

Secret Agent Man is stuck in my head now,.

Novice Seeker

Everyonce and a while, she glares at him. :great:

Lee is laughing.

Wow, GA worked as an agent for YM, Detective Allen, Edwards and the FBI and DC wanted to help LA get his PI card so that LA could do his own search.:doh:

Novice Seeker

And to think no one could find anything to

LEE JUST LEFT AND SAID GOOD LUCK TO KC.

SHE IGNORED HIM.

I SWEAR TO GOD!:great:

He said I love you and she pretended he wasn't even addressing her. What a cold [person] ICA is.

Baez is questioning J. Allen on whether he told LA to tell his sister to write a letter to him to set up a meeting. Allen is denying ever doing that saying LA probably did it on his own.

He is asking if he ever made disparaging comments about him.

I don't recall Allen ever doing that. Allen is excellent. And Baez is clearing his throat a lot. A LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOT.

You have to watch this - Baez is being slaughtered. Judge Perry said what is the point of this and why don't you just ask him if he said Baez is not up to snuff.

hearing is going to go into tomorrow because Baez is such a bad lawyer and his plan is failing rapidly. Needs two hours he said.

Allen is excellent. Basically Baez is trying to say that Allen went after the Anthonys to become agents of the state and it is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. WORKING.

8:45 tomorrow.

THATS ALL FOLKS!!!

He said Good Luck - she ignored him.

haven't watched teh footage (at work) but on teh hearing thread lip readers over there saying he mouthed the words I love you to her. Will have to see what I make of it whenI get home and play catch up on all todays' footage.

haven't watched teh footage (at work) but on teh hearing thread lip readers over there saying he mouthed the words I love you to her. Will have to see what I make of it whenI get home and play catch up on all todays' footage.

I could be wrong but I thought I heard good luck.

:banghead:I had a meeting from 3-5 I missed the whole thing! Is it up anywhere I can watch it? PLEASE link me:)

Novice Seeker

LOL, check out my siggy:)
OT: There's a local cafe that serves a salad called "Secret Asian Man," which I think is freaking hilarious:)

Anyway, I cannot WAIT TO get home and watch this! I stayed up way too late last night watching most of yesterday's things. And I must admit, I think that I'm in love with Yuri Melich. He was so great yesterday! I love they way he wrinkles his forehead and looks confused at Baez's transparent carp.

I'm dying to see Lee's testimony!!! Thanks for the updates for those of us stuck at work! 2 more hours and I'll get to watch!!!

:banghead:I had a meeting from 3-5 I missed the whole thing! Is it up anywhere I can watch it? PLEASE link me:)

Nums usually posts the RAW video on the "today's news" link and is super fast at it...that's the first place I'd check:)

I can't wait to get off work and go home and watch!!!

I was proud of Lee today. He has matured over the past 3 years. I never really thought he could care less about Caylee. maybe his promise at the memorial was to her all along and that`s why he veiled it in code.
Either way. Good job Lee!! The truth will set you free and I hope you feel that freedom tonight. :)

Watching on Orlando Sentinel. Has everything.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

Baez questioned Lee about a jailhouse interview where he told KC she could write him and it would stay with him. Lee says yes. Baez says were you lying?

Lee says - "maybe".

KC throws up her hands at the desk.

OKay, I am changing my opinion about KC. I thought she had a semblance of a brain but I see she has none at all. if she could not tell her brother was trying to get as much information, she is an idiot. Also at the opening she says I dont want to cry and he says yeah, me neither. And he does not say it in a nice way.

KC is now pretending to read her notes. She is also sitting there with anga on her face and at one point Lee after saying maybe looks sheepishly at her as if but I love you KC and I'm sorry. But she gets no love in return from KC. She is angry after all. How dare he try to trick her. Doesn't he know that she is the trickster in the family.

I will get the site for you.

LDB is now reiterating that he said "maybe" and LA chuckles and says it never presented itself so I never had an opportunity on whether or not to keep it secret. KC LOOKS FURIOUS.

I LOVE IT. IT is about time - I want to see her furious. Hopefully, she will act this way at trial and the jury can see just how angry she can GET!!!

LDB IS GREAT!

Problem is KC knew all along that LA was doing his own investigation. At the jail visit where she chooses her dad as the one who she wants to see alone, she states that all LA does is ask me 1000 questions. It never occurred to KC that he wouldn`t fall down and lie for her though, even after accusing him of possible sexual assault.

I was proud of Lee today. He has matured over the past 3 years. I never really thought he could care less about Caylee. maybe his promise at the memorial was to her all along and that`s why he veiled it in code.
Either way. Good job Lee!! The truth will set you free and I hope you feel that freedom tonight. :)

I have to agree with you. He has definitely matured and digested a lot of this case, IT APPEARS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back