2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have picture and sound yet?

Please Read Me :)

I am going to be juggling several things today, but I would like to try something new and I need your help.

In addition to these real time hearing discussion threads, I want to open a daily summary thread that will be marked *No Discussion Here*. We have several members who check in to get succinct recaps but, as you can imagine, it is nearly impossible to get a clear picture unless one has the time to read through 50 pgs.

I have to sign off now but I will be back in about an hour to open it and post a few guidelines. Just wanted to give you guys the heads-up because I know a few of you take notes. Thanks in advance for your help. It is going to take some tweaking as we go along, but after we iron out the wrinkles, I think we all will benefit.

Tulessa it's too early...it's only 7:55 on the east coast...

CA didn't get called to the stand yesterday, did she? Will they lead with her?

Also isn't the contempt charge against Baez to be heard today???? It should have been yesterday but he dragged on and on and on with LA....I left after LA's testimony...

On to get dressed now so I don't have to leave midtestimony..:seeya:

Justice for Caylee

Also isn't the contempt charge against Baez to be heard today???? It should have been yesterday but he dragged on and on and on with LA....I left after LA's testimony...

Justice for Caylee

Oh duh!:crazy:

No CA didn't take the stand.

Beach, you are brilliant. :blowkiss:

Please Read Me :)

I am going to be juggling several things today, but I would like to try something new and I need your help.

In addition to these real time hearing discussion threads, I want to open a daily summary thread that will be marked *No Discussion Here*. We have several members who check in to get succinct recaps but, as you can imagine, it is nearly impossible to get a clear picture unless one has the time to read through 50 pgs.

I have to sign off now but I will be back in about an hour to open it and post a few guidelines. Just wanted to give you guys the heads-up because I know a few of you take notes. Thanks in advance for your help. It is going to take some tweaking as we go along, but after we iron out the wrinkles, I think we all will benefit.

Justice for Caylee

They will continue with Allen today --- jb has an additional two hours of questioning........Who knows what all will be covered....I thought it odd that ca was never called to the stand yesterday.....weird how they did it imo

I've been on tenter-hooks all day! It's terrible waiting until the afternoon for these hearings to start.

*sniffle*

:therethere: Turnadot--at least you have the mornings to get stuff done!

25 minutes or so... And today, we get CA! :yow: Anyone need any coffee or anything while I'm up?

(ETA: :seeya: Sooner! :hug:)

25 minutes or so... And today, we get CA! :yow: Anyone need any coffee or anything while I'm up?

True...but then it goes on and on, and DH comes home from work and I rush into the kitchen and be "busy" with dinner, lol.

I just know I'm going to have zillions of crock pot recipes come May 9.

Already drank a pot in preparation. And I'm feeling it. :panic:

Hi everyone I don't post here much and am for the most part a lurker and enjoy reading all the comments and updates, especially since I cannot watch video from work and so I keep up on this case through websleuths.

IMO: What these hearings and this motion are about is the defense is trying to chip away at the prosecutions case one by one and they are going to try and get Casey off on a technicality as they don't really have anything to debunk that she actually killed her daughter.

If anyone has watched "The First 48 Hours" show they would know that what was happening was the detectives were trying to get at the answer as to what happened to Caylee. They were creating a time line so to speak. After they had spoken to Casey on the first few occasions they realized that what she was telling them did not add up and she had to have something to do with the disappearance.

Oh and BTW the "Today" show had info on these hearing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni