Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    mason definitely is sick

I hope we aren't going to have to watch eight hours of ICA shuffling papers and scribbling.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    No smiles from Casey so far. Looks like she is still in a bad mood from yesterday or annoyed about her clothes not being there in time and HJBP lecturing defense about it.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

JB faxed the pleading....boy he seems to have a problem with his fax machine, hunh?

ETA: That's twice in three days JB has claimed to have faxed something and the receiving party states they never received it.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Everything CM is saying!!!!

THUD!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:

maya and robin in conspiracy to fabricate claims

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

A Conspiracy!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gelfie68 For This Useful Post:

morning/afternoon/evening fellow caylee advocates! I am on time today but not showered yet, dont mind me! I draw the line and taking ICA et al into the bathroom with me! I'm stuck til lunchtime!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

I wish CM would rest his voice...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

CM: "I'll do the best I can" "First I want to correct this, Mr. Baez did indeed fax these items to the state." KB injected herself in the case not to cover the news, but to participate in it. He accuses KB of speaking to Maya Derkovich and he asserts KB was trying to "mold" Maya's testimony.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

It's all conspiracies with these people. To accuse a journalist of "injecting" herself into the case. The nerve of these people.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shellsbells For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    CM saying that KB inserted herself into the case, spoon-fed Maya evidence that Maya did not have in an effort to sway her answers. State solved that by taking MD off witness list. CM says they have discovered MD and RA in a conspiracy to fabricate evidence... CM says remedy is to take KB depo with counsel present to see if there is a good-faith basis for her to testify. If there is evidence of a conspiracy, dealing with suborning perjury or obstruction of justice (CM saying KB didn't do that but is a witness to that).
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TiaM View Post
    Hmmmm, well Magpie on HinkyMeter reported from the court yesterday that she saw Michelle Medina carrying a turquoise blouse and grey suit jacket before court convened, so she was surprised to see ICA in the same red sweater.

Soooooo, did the DT lie to the judge that they were waiting on new clothing today, as Michelle obviously had the clothing that ICA is wearing today as of yesterday morning.

Did they send it back home with CA or are they LYING AGAIN????
    Well the entire outfit is pathetic, so I'm guessing KC pitched herself a lil' fit refusing to wear it and held things up.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

CM says KB is witness to consipiracy

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Casey got her legal pad back from Michelle

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast