TX Women Requesting Abortions forced to be Probed

believe09

Reaction score
Welcome to one of the most egregious cases of invasion of privacy I have EVER READ in my adult life. Sponsored by the government that is.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110304/us_nm/us_texas_abortion

It doesnt matter which side of the abortion fence you are on, would you actually consider a law to be legitimate that requires any woman considering an abortion to be TRANSVAGINALLY PROBED for an ultra sound 24-72 hours prior to the procedure and forced to engage in a discussion with the technician or physician on what the pictures show and to listen to the baby's heartbeat?

Heads up, MALE politicians in TX-women are far from the dark ages. We do actually know the stages of development of a fetus. We are completely aware of what a child in developement looks like and when the heartbeat can be heard. We dont need to be coached by you regarding this subject.

This is such a pressing issue that you have set aside, let's see, trying to improve the education system in TX which ranks you at the bottom of the United States..48th or 49th IIRC? Healthcare for your citizens, illegal immigration, environmental pollution rates, infrastructure...

Are you KIDDING me? Please tell me this is some kind of viral internet JOKE.

Rant over. For now.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ok I don't agree with it AT ALLL! I'm pro choice very much!!

I can see 1 good thing coming out of it though and that is it will make sure the pregnancy it in the uterus and NOT an ectopic which if it bursts can kill women.

Interesting amendment to the bill believe09 posted in the first post.

Marquez and Gonzalez offered a proposal that would have allowed a woman who decided against an abortion after getting the information required in the bill to seek a court order mandating a vasectomy on the unmarried man who got her pregnant if he previously fathered at least two children with different women out of wedlock.

I'm seriously scratchin my noggin on what these politicians are thinking?

ETA: Link

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_17535392

Ya know, one of these days, my uterus will actually be so offended that it's gonna march up the courthouse steps whether I go with it or not...

Absolutely disgusting...and you have to consider men's rights as well, when it comes to basically forced sterilization at a woman's request. Is that how they figure to balance the violation of women's rights?

To all politicians:

Please stay out of my uterus. My vagina and my uterus are mine, not yours! How I use the aforementioned body parts are my business.

Signed: Me

BTW: Are they going to round up the sperm donors for this probe and discussion?

As long as every politician who legislates more abortion laws adopts the baby of a young teenage mom or a rape victim...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back