761 users online (123 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Noah Fake, 3, beaten to death, Orlando, 1 March 2011

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Oh no... ... that's horrible. I swear Florida has more of these cases than anywhere else. (ETA: I see they were visiting Florida from Illinois)
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Yeah she now regrets beating the child after she killed him, I'm sure! She should have been protecting him, not beating him! Noah deserved much better and now he is free from pain. RIP Noah

somewhat OT:

I kept thinking this guy look familiar, and then I was reading Palm Beach Post and it stated that he used to live here in Palm Beach COunty. I can't for the life of me remember where I know him from. I called my sister to see if she remember him also.
    Last edited by MorenoI; 03-04-2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Added some info.

They beat this baby, then had pizza and a movie. Wow. Care much?

Poor, poor little boy. I wonder if the neighbors heard anything? Surely in an apartment building, someone heard that child crying?

Well his mother is apologetic.

Her Myspace is private, but I wonder if this is Neil in the picture with her?

http://www.myspace.com/506725956

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the h*ll!?!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

According to an arrest affidavit, she told investigators she saw her boyfriend kick Noah, pick him up by the waistband of his trousers and slam him again and again into the living room floor.

She told deputies she helped Neil beat up her son because he had wetted his pants. Greinke said she kicked Noah, pinched him on his cheeks and poked him in the chest.

Detective Dillon said: 'He peed his pants. They were upset with him and they tossed him and spanked him and punched him.

'He urinated in his pants and on top of a little alcohol used by both of them, and the possibility of some pills, they ended up beating their son to death.'
    Must have been exhausting... Let's order a pizza.......

Too many flippin stories on top of each other all of the time!!!!!!!

RIP Noah. :-(
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

oh- not another baby killed.
    That is just so sad.

---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

If the two were 'visiting' in Florida, then where were the hosts they were visiting while this was going on? It's just hard to believe that someone did not hear something or know what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoI View Post
    Yeah she now regrets beating the child after she killed him, I'm sure! She should have been protecting him, not beating him! Noah deserved much better and now he is free from pain. RIP Noah

somewhat OT:

I kept thinking this guy look familiar, and then I was reading Palm Beach Post and it stated that he used to live here in Palm Beach COunty. I can't for the life of me remember where I know him from. I called my sister to see if she remember him also.

Moreno she comes up at living in Palm Beach at some point as well. Maybe you have seen him around.

Those POS ordered, ate pizza while watching a movie after beating this little boy to near death?!! They waited for morning to call 911..maybe they wont be "high" any more from the drugs they took, maybe it will all just "go away".. DISGUSTING! I betcha they will be making mistakes in their pants in prison at least once, perhaps someone will beat them for their accident too..just saying

Right now, reading this story, I'm at a loss for words.
    At some point in the not too distant future, though, I'm going to say something on these threads that will surely get me banned.

Poor little child...

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4u2Whisper2 View Post
    Those POS ordered, ate pizza while watching a movie after beating this little boy to near death?!! They waited for morning to call 911..maybe they wont be "high" any more from the drugs they took, maybe it will all just "go away".. DISGUSTING! I betcha they will be making mistakes in their pants in prison at least once, perhaps someone will beat them for their accident too..just saying
    They didn't wait until morning. She called 911 but not because the little boy was in distress.

She called because his "wheezing" was keeping her up and she coldn't sleep!!!!

Just kinda rubs salt in the wound now don't it?

Quote Originally Posted by wise old owl View Post
    they didn't wait until morning. She called 911 but not because the little boy was in distress.

She called because his "wheezing" was keeping her up and she coldn't sleep!!!!

Just kinda rubs salt in the wound now don't it?
    ugh...

FL - Police: Florida Mom, Boyfriend Ate Pizza After Fatally Beating Boy, 3

Police: Florida Mom, Boyfriend Ate Pizza After Fatally Beating Boy, 3

more below.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/04...beating-boy-3/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I will never understand. Rest in peace little Noah.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast