GUILTY FL - Noah Fake, 3, beaten to death, Orlando, 1 March 2011

Oh no... :no:... that's horrible. I swear Florida has more of these cases than anywhere else. (ETA: I see they were visiting Florida from Illinois)

Yeah she now regrets beating the child after she killed him, I'm sure! She should have been protecting him, not beating him! Noah deserved much better and now he is free from pain. RIP Noah :(

somewhat OT:

I kept thinking this guy look familiar, and then I was reading Palm Beach Post and it stated that he used to live here in Palm Beach COunty. I can't for the life of me remember where I know him from. I called my sister to see if she remember him also.

Steven_Neil_Robin_Greinke_20110304085722_320_240.JPG

They beat this baby, then had pizza and a movie. Wow. Care much?

Poor, poor little boy. I wonder if the neighbors heard anything? Surely in an apartment building, someone heard that child crying?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the h*ll!?!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...atched-movie-boyfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

According to an arrest affidavit, she told investigators she saw her boyfriend kick Noah, pick him up by the waistband of his trousers and slam him again and again into the living room floor.

She told deputies she helped Neil beat up her son because he had wetted his pants. Greinke said she kicked Noah, pinched him on his cheeks and poked him in the chest.

Detective Dillon said: 'He peed his pants. They were upset with him and they tossed him and spanked him and punched him.

'He urinated in his pants and on top of a little alcohol used by both of them, and the possibility of some pills, they ended up beating their son to death.'

Must have been exhausting... Let's order a pizza.......

Too many flippin stories on top of each other all of the time!!!!!!!

RIP Noah. :-(

oh- not another baby killed.
That is just so sad. :(

If the two were 'visiting' in Florida, then where were the hosts they were visiting while this was going on? It's just hard to believe that someone did not hear something or know what was going on.

Yeah she now regrets beating the child after she killed him, I'm sure! She should have been protecting him, not beating him! Noah deserved much better and now he is free from pain. RIP Noah :(

somewhat OT:

I kept thinking this guy look familiar, and then I was reading Palm Beach Post and it stated that he used to live here in Palm Beach COunty. I can't for the life of me remember where I know him from. I called my sister to see if she remember him also.

Moreno she comes up at living in Palm Beach at some point as well. Maybe you have seen him around.

Those ordered, ate pizza while watching a movie after beating this little boy to near death?!! They waited for morning to call 911..maybe they wont be "high" any more from the drugs they took, maybe it will all just "go away".. DISGUSTING! I betcha they will be making mistakes in their pants in prison at least once, perhaps someone will beat them for their accident too..just saying

Right now, reading this story, I'm at a loss for words.
At some point in the not too distant future, though, I'm going to say something on these threads that will surely get me banned.

Poor little child... :(

Those ordered, ate pizza while watching a movie after beating this little boy to near death?!! They waited for morning to call 911..maybe they wont be "high" any more from the drugs they took, maybe it will all just "go away".. DISGUSTING! I betcha they will be making mistakes in their pants in prison at least once, perhaps someone will beat them for their accident too..just saying
They didn't wait until morning. She called 911 but not because the little boy was in distress.

She called because his "wheezing" was keeping her up and she coldn't sleep!!!!

Just kinda rubs salt in the wound now don't it?

they didn't wait until morning. She called 911 but not because the little boy was in distress.

She called because his "wheezing" was keeping her up and she coldn't sleep!!!!

Just kinda rubs salt in the wound now don't it?

ugh...

Oct 2012:

They only recently deposed Greinke, and said she made "startling comments" and "essentially admitted" that she, not Neil, struck the fatal blow.

Greinke pleaded no contest to aggravated manslaughter of a child in July. The state agreed in a plea deal to drop two other charges, including first-degree murder, and Greinke agreed to testify against Neil, her boyfriend at the time of Noah's death.

Davis granted a delay over the objection of the state. Neil's case was set for trial in March. Greinke currently is set for sentencing in December, and is expected to face 15 years in prison, according to courtroom discussion on Tuesday

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...robin-greinke-steven-neil-first-degree-murder

15 years for taking the life of a 3 year old defenseless child? That's criminal in itself! This vile monster and his gf need to be locked up for life. No excuses. They should NEVER be around any vulnerable population ever again.

Reactions: d4j

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back