2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Moving over to the afternoon...

Please keep chatter to a minimum, esp. before the hearing resumes (IF it resumes). Give everyone time to move over here w/o filling up 5 pages of remarks that will make it difficult to find the commentary that marks the beginning of the afternoon portion.

ETA: Unclear @ the moment that the hearing will resume in the afternoon. If there isn't an afternoon portion today, please continue to use this thread to discuss the AM portion for awhile. Always break specific-topic discussion into existing threads or generate new ones as needed.

TIA.

I got the impression we were done for today. Thought HHJP's summary was that they were "on track".
Anyone?
I have been wrong before and will be again

I got the impression we were done for today. Thought HHJP's summary was that they were "on track".
Anyone?

I got the opinion that it is lunch recess time........1 hour?
I could be wrong though........:truce:

Anyone?

That was my impression also... I could also be wrong?

I understood the Judge to say there was a pre-scheduled status hearing today at 1:30 and they were still on track for that. I don't think ICA will attend...HTH JMO I could be wrong.

I understood the Judge to say there was a pre-scheduled status hearing today at 1:30 and they were still on track for that. I don't think ICA will attend...HTH JMO I could be wrong.

Hey - I'm game. I cleared the schedule thinking that this would be another all day affair. I'll be on the lookout

It is a staus hearing at 1:30pm - the motions are done.

During this morning's hearings, I was flipping between TV InSession and live fed on computer. I noted previously, but will reiterate that the commentary on InSession was extremely good - Brooks Casarez and Fisher (newish) had some very interesting and fair assessments of today's events. I'm betting someone DVRd it and/or it will be on their site. Well worth a listen

What have we learned today??

--- Yuri Melich is one good looking man. It appears to me that he holds no animosity towards the Anthony's (Cindy, George and Lee) and was very gentle when explaining to the court that him and Cindy had some disagreements, and imo, he was very sympathetic about what they were going through and what they are still going through.

-- JB tried to pull a fast one (imo, on purpose) in calling Cindy Anthony to the stand without giving LDB a chance to cross exam John Allen. She was not happy about this... at all. I think she was actually dumbfounded?

-- John Allen was very professional and honest. That is about all I can say because he was up there for only a short time.

-- Cindy Anthony.... oh, Cindy. She did get reprimanded by Judge Perry today for speaking over LDB's objection. She basically pulled a George and said she wasn't finished. Everyone got a good laugh at her expense when she would not SHUT UP... Even Cheney Mason who was TRYING to get her to get to the point. She confirmed... imo... that she was not an "Agent of the State" when she answered "not willingly or knowingly." CASE CLOSED!

-- I really like Dorthy Clay Sims so far. She was professional and argues well. I have no idea what it was all about, but I think she is a good addition to Casey's defense. I want Casey to have a good defense so that she can not get off.

-- Cheney Mason, who I never really had that much of a problem with before, was great today. He was charming and I really liked the back and forth between Cheney and Linda. It was fun and you could tell that they really do like one another and are probably even friends outside the courtroom. I didn't have a problem with understanding him at all. Keep it up Cheney!

-- Casey!! Is just Casey. Writing. Smiling. Rolling her eyes. I think my favorite moment of Casey today is when she was NOT happy with JB helping LDB with names. She didn't like that at all.

-- The Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences is in the process of sending Jose Angel Baez a Oscar for his astounding performance today.

-- GEORGE!!! I am 100% convinced that your behavior in court will give Judge Perry no other choice but to sequester you and your wife (her behavior yesterday) during trial. You have no respect for these legal proceedings and will continue your distracting behavior into trial. Good job, sir!

Anyone?
There was a status hearing scheduled to start at 1:30 and now that days worth of motions are done, they're back on track. The status hearing starts at 1:3o :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag