GUILTY MI - Richard Zorn for child *advertiser censored*, Taylor, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
I guess I missed this one. Papering the walls of your bedroom with child *advertiser censored*. Lord help us all.

http://detnews.com/article/20110301/METRO/103010410/1006/rss01

Ex-Taylor softball coach sentenced in child *advertiser censored* case

"A former girls' softball coach from Taylor was sentenced to prison today for possession of child *advertiser censored* including hundreds of photos of naked children that covered the walls of his bedroom.

Richard Zorn, 53, was ordered by Wayne County Circuit Judge Timothy Kenny to serve one and a half to 20 years, a term that will run concurrently with a 12 and a half year federal sentence he received in January for more child *advertiser censored* charges.

and

"...Zorn, who worked for the Taylor Department of Public Works and was an assistant coach of a girl's softball team affiliated with the city's Parks and Recreation Department, was accused of having thousands images of child *advertiser censored* in his home and on his computer."

more at link

And an earlier article:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/police_taylor_man_who_helped_c.html

Police: Taylor man who helped coach softball team covered walls with child *advertiser censored* in 'worst case we've ever seen'

"....Richard Zorn allegedly covered the walls of his home with hundreds of explicit images, superimposing the faces of his ex-fiancee's children onto some.

"Stolen innocence is what it is...."

more at link

Isn't it interesting that one can have hundreds or thousands or even tens of thousands of images and yet only be charged with 14 counts. That probably just covered the photos surrounding the dresser mirror.

Blech! How are these creeps so idiotic as to not even bother TRYING to hide this stuff?? And...superimposing his ex's children's faces on the pictures too? This is a whole new level of gross!

Yikes.

This is beyond scary.

Wallpapered.

Wallpapered....literally covering the walls. And thousands of images on his computer. Why 14 charges?

Wallpapered....literally covering the walls. And thousands of images on his computer. Why 14 charges?

I dunnno, Izzy, but I'm going to keep up on this case.

Papered his walls.

That's completely frightening.

What I find more :eek: than the wallpaper, is that he was a SOFTBALL coach!!!
He had access to a lot of little girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back