Baby gets gifts from grieving strangers

Valleyboy

Grumpy Old Man..
Reaction score
:woohoo:Baby gets gifts from grieving strangers
:great:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/baby-gets-gifts-grieving-strangers-20110301-083058-622.html

.When Trey Brown was born last week at a Windsor, Ont., hospital, his parents, Lisa Kampf and Grant Brown, had no idea a family they had never met would make their baby's birth so special.

The Mamo family lost their 14-year-old son Bryce on Feb. 22 last year to cancer, and they decided to keep his memory alive by giving a gift to the first son born on the first anniversary of Bryce's death. That boy turned out to be Trey Brown.

At first, the parents didn't accept the gift bag filled with baby outfits. They hadn't announced to anyone that Trey had been born, and they thought the gift was meant for someone else. They didn't recognize the name on the card, but the hospital nurse explained the gesture, and they were touched.

:woohoo:Baby gets gifts from grieving strangers
:great:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/baby-gets-gifts-grieving-strangers-20110301-083058-622.html

.When Trey Brown was born last week at a Windsor, Ont., hospital, his parents, Lisa Kampf and Grant Brown, had no idea a family they had never met would make their baby's birth so special.

The Mamo family lost their 14-year-old son Bryce on Feb. 22 last year to cancer, and they decided to keep his memory alive by giving a gift to the first son born on the first anniversary of Bryce's death. That boy turned out to be Trey Brown.

At first, the parents didn't accept the gift bag filled with baby outfits. They hadn't announced to anyone that Trey had been born, and they thought the gift was meant for someone else. They didn't recognize the name on the card, but the hospital nurse explained the gesture, and they were touched.

Such a touching story. Thank you for posting it.

There is goodness in the world, and I truly believe that kindness outweighs the evil I've seen lately. Bless the family of Bryce and thank them for the goodies given to Trey. I hope the connection lasts a lifetime!

Hugs,

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆