1087 users online (270 members and 817 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520

    Angry IN - Married Couple And Third Man Arrested Sexual Assault On 8 Year Old

    Three "people" in Evansville, Indiana have been arrested. Larry Everett Hodge age 46 and his wife Emma Dell Hodge aged 43 sexually assaulted and photographed an 8 year old child left in their care.

    George K Jackson aged 45 was the receipitent of this vile, ugliness. While police searched his home other child pornography was found.


    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/27086123/detail.html

    It never fails to seriously peeve me that a woman who was supposed to care and nurture a child hurt them like this. It's bad enough grown men hurt children. However as women, nurturers, keepers of all things innocent aren't we supposed to protect the young? This lady was in the pictures with this poor little kid. How will this child EVER get over this or around it or past it?

    Emma Dell Hodge unless you were held at freakin gunpoint you failed. You failed society, other women, and most of all little kids. That stinks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,521
    <<snipped from article on arrest>>

    Jackson's attorney Jake Warrum says he has faith in the judicial system.

    http://www.necn.com/03/04/11/Evansvi...7c4f65b0b2de30

    Things that make ya go hmmm

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,521
    Larry Everett Hodge arraigned in molestation case

    Dec 1, 2010

    Superior Court Judge David Kiely set Hodge's bond at $500,000 surety or $50,000 cash and entered a preliminary plea of not guilty for him. He is next scheduled to appear in court at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 4.

    He was arrested Sunday at his home after officers received information from a confidential source who had been exchanging text messages with Hodge about sexually explicit acts, according to an affidavit of probable cause. Police said Hodge allegedly sent the source 21 sexually explicit pictures of the girl.

    Hodge was interviewed by police and told them that he took and posed in various pictures with the victim, police said. He also told police that this has been taking place for about two years.

    http://www.courierpress.com/news/201...a08molest-brf/

    That poor baby.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    348
    Absolutely disgusting!

    So, they "volunteered" to take care of this child, & this abuse went on for 2 YEARS!?!

    Poor child!!!

    I hope that she recovers as best she can.
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,700
    I am with you Filly, I hold this woman to a higher standard. I will never, no matter how many of these cases I read/follow, never understand how a woman can bring herself to participate in this filth against children. Never. Never. Never. I am a nurturer, a mother to many although I have only birthed three. It is in my makeup to nurture, to care, to love, to encourage. I cannot even begin to understand what makes a woman do this. I don't really want to. I want women like her to pay the highest price for this behavior. I do not wan't sceezzy freaks like this occupying the world I live in.

    Sick Sick Sick. Lock em up, throw away the key. Or better yet, put them all three out of our misery.

    Websleuths now on Facebook


    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Emma Dell Hodge unless you were held at freakin gunpoint you failed. You failed society, other women, and most of all little kids. That stinks.
    Nope, I don't even let her off if she was held at gunpoint. You NEVER allow a child to be used or abused - regardless if your life is in danger.

    I, too, agree women should be held to a higher standard than men when it comes to children. Obviously, men shouldn't hurt children either (ever), BUT a child should always be able to fall back on a woman for help.

    My son is 5 1/2 and right now I have taught him if he is in trouble or lost, to find a "mommy" or a police officer. Obviously, when he is able to understand more, I will expand that, but for now, I figure the chances of woman hurting him are less than a man (even though this isn't necessarily true).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,789
    I think it's time society recognizes that women can be SOs and abusers, the same as men, and men can be nurturing, as well.

    The myth that females are "safe by nature" is often what places children into their hands.

    Just MOO.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,700
    I know logically that women are just as capable of evil acts. But in my heart, I cannot fathom it, despite what logic tells me.

    Websleuths now on Facebook


    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Three "people" in Evansville, Indiana have been arrested. Larry Everett Hodge age 46 and his wife Emma Dell Hodge aged 43 sexually assaulted and photographed an 8 year old child left in their care.

    George K Jackson aged 45 was the receipitent of this vile, ugliness. While police searched his home other child pornography was found.


    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/27086123/detail.html

    It never fails to seriously peeve me that a woman who was supposed to care and nurture a child hurt them like this. It's bad enough grown men hurt children. However as women, nurturers, keepers of all things innocent aren't we supposed to protect the young? This lady was in the pictures with this poor little kid. How will this child EVER get over this or around it or past it?

    Emma Dell Hodge unless you were held at freakin gunpoint you failed. You failed society, other women, and most of all little kids. That stinks.
    BBM. Yes, we all hear women are the keepers of innocence, the nurturers, BUT, where does this come from? I am really curious. I started a thread in the Jury Room about motherhood. Please drop by and post. I would love to get to the bottom of the motherhood thingee.

    Thanks, if you come, you would be very welcome.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    BBM. Yes, we all hear women are the keepers of innocence, the nurturers, BUT, where does this come from? I am really curious. I started a thread in the Jury Room about motherhood. Please drop by and post. I would love to get to the bottom of the motherhood thingee.

    Thanks, if you come, you would be very welcome.
    Here's the link:

    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community


    HTH
    Last edited by KateB; 06-04-2015 at 09:35 PM. Reason: repair url tag.




Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY OR - couple charged with sexual assault of dogs/child porn
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 02:28 AM
  2. CA - couple with toddler sought in sexual assault case
    By Oblio in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 04:46 PM
  3. AZ - 14-year-old boy arrested in sexual assault at Mesa park
    By peeples in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
  4. AZ - 14-year-old arrested in sexual assault of elderly woman
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 05:48 AM
  5. Teacher who 'married' student in pagan ritual tried for sexual assault
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 01:14 AM