770 users online (108 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA - Francis Tullier, 78, Convicted SO - Castrated

Going under the knife to get on with his life.

<<SNIPPED>>

Convicted pedophile Francis Tullier, 78, cut his prison sentence in half - and that's not all - as he underwent voluntary castration as part of a plea deal to free him after 12 years behind bars.

The West Baton Rouge, Louisiana native pleaded guilty in 1999 to three counts of molestation involving young girls.

Tullier's lawyer, Nathan Fisher, told the Daily Mail, "They had enough [evidence] to send him up for two or three life sentences. He had no chance of getting out of prison unless we did something unusual."

Though convicted in 1999, the operation was delayed for years as the elderly Tullier dealt with a series of other medical issues. In October he expressed reluctance to go through with physical castration. According to court transcripts, the judge replied, "It's time to give Caesar what Caesar is owed."

If he hadn't gone under the knife, Tullier would have been in prison until 2024. He will have to register as a sex offender and plans to stay in Louisiana.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...in;contentBody

I hope someone watches this creep...

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    Going under the knife to get on with his life.

<<SNIPPED>>

Convicted pedophile Francis Tullier, 78, cut his prison sentence in half - and that's not all - as he underwent voluntary castration as part of a plea deal to free him after 12 years behind bars.

The West Baton Rouge, Louisiana native pleaded guilty in 1999 to three counts of molestation involving young girls.

Tullier's lawyer, Nathan Fisher, told the Daily Mail, "They had enough [evidence] to send him up for two or three life sentences. He had no chance of getting out of prison unless we did something unusual."

Though convicted in 1999, the operation was delayed for years as the elderly Tullier dealt with a series of other medical issues. In October he expressed reluctance to go through with physical castration. According to court transcripts, the judge replied, "It's time to give Caesar what Caesar is owed."

If he hadn't gone under the knife, Tullier would have been in prison until 2024. He will have to register as a sex offender and plans to stay in Louisiana.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...in;contentBody

I hope someone watches this creep...
    They need to add removal his eyes, hands and most of his sick brain if not all.

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DOES THIS ACT SOLVE ANYTHING?

He still did the crime(s) that he was arrested for.
    Just because he is being altered does not mean his mind isn't thinking the thoughts of a perv..

He still has a warped dark soul .. that does not change with castration ..
    I am very upset about this.

Those poor victims.
    Last edited by GetSmart; 03-07-2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: eta
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

And out walks Francis Tullier back to his home where no doubt some of his victims still reside.

No way can I imagine how upset the victims are. They'll be more upset when he runs into them walking down the block or sitting in the Doctor's office or passing them in the Supermarket.

Unbelieveable. Plus none of his crimes had to do with his Penis/Testicles if I read correctly. Oral sodomy I think. Tons of counts. Set the creeper free. Send out the message to the rest of the perverts they can get obtain a get out of jail free card.

Oh and supposedly that operation is like getting a wisedom tooth pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DOES THIS ACT SOLVE ANYTHING?

He still did the crime(s) that he was arrested for.
    Just because he is being altered does not mean his mind isn't thinking the thoughts of a perv..

He still has a warped dark soul .. that does not change with castration ..
    I am very upset about this.

Those poor victims.
    Exactly. It's all in the mind--he can still do sick things and hurt children. Don't the judges know this yet??

I'd like to know how removing some of this man's genitalia effects his need to exert twisted power over his victims. To me, this seems barbaric on a number of levels.

I'm very afraid, that even if Tullier has some hope that this operation will change him, he's sadly mistaken. And the judge needs to do some more in depth research into this particular crime, IMO.