Elizabeth Johnson's Attorney says "Gabriel is Alive"

I asked Raynak why his client won't say where the boy is and he replied, "She has tried to help authorities and point them in the right direction, she's been very cooperative in that regard."

She doesn't need to TRY - she just needs to DO.

When asked if she's been forthcoming with Raynak, he answered, "Yes, I have no problems with Elizabeth, she's very concerned about her case and she's very involved in her case."

Oh, well, I'm glad she's concerned about "her case". What about HER CHILD?!?

"She (Elizabeth) wants to go to trial, and again, she wants the truth to come out."

She wants the truth to come out??? Then TELL THE FREAKIN TRUTH!!! In one of your daily chats with Grandpa, let him know where Gabriel is! Call up Logan and tell him! The media! Anyone! Why wait to go to trial for the truth to come out while your baby is out there - somewhere - who knows where - in who knows what condition?!?

Disgusting and ridiculous.

well that doesnt reassure me in the slightest :|

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...rney-believes-missing-"baby-gabriel"-is-alive

There's a video with the story that goes beyond the print version. Per the reporter, Mr. Raynak says that..."another person who has been connected to this case knows exactly where Gabriel is..." In a prior interview, he has said that Tammi Smith is that person and "all roads" lead to her.

So now Mr. Raynak is going to get a tape that according to Detective Salame is of his client confessing to murder.
I'll bet he thinks that he can keep it out of court (the prosecutors have already said they will not use it) and out of the public domain (attorney/client).

If I were Tammi Smith, I would demand a copy of that tape. Just like Elizabeth, she has a right to defend herself. If Mr. Raynak wants to suggest that Tammi has Gabriel or knows where he is, then surely she has the right to show that Elizabeth has said something entirely to the contrary.

MOO

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...rney-believes-missing-"baby-gabriel"-is-alive

There's a video with the story that goes beyond the print version. Per the reporter, Mr. Raynak says that..."another person who has been connected to this case knows exactly where Gabriel is..." In a prior interview, he has said that Tammi Smith is that person and "all roads" lead to her.

So now Mr. Raynak is going to get a tape that according to Detective Salame is of his client confessing to murder.
I'll bet he thinks that he can keep it out of court (the prosecutors have already said they will not use it) and out of the public domain (attorney/client).

If I were Tammi Smith, I would demand a copy of that tape. Just like Elizabeth, she has a right to defend herself. If Mr. Raynak wants to suggest that Tammi has Gabriel or knows where he is, then surely she has the right to show that Elizabeth has said something entirely to the contrary.

MOO

I hope Logan will get a copy as well.

After that "poem" I am more inclined to think that she killed Gabriel :( She is seriously disturbed.

Does anyone know if she is left handed?

After that "poem" I am more inclined to think that she killed Gabriel :( She is seriously disturbed.

Does anyone know if she is left handed?

Yep, it's the classic case of "If I can't have him/her no one can".

Examples: Melinda Duckett & Casey Anthony

Elizabeth is a sociopath, just like Casey Anthony. No guilt, no remorse, only interested in their OWN selfish needs and desires!!! And it is disgusting and truly a shame that defense attorney's want to also lie to defend these type of people. Where is their "conscience?". I will NEVER understand how and why anyone could harm or kill an innocent baby or child!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth is a sociopath, just like Casey Anthony. No guilt, no remorse, only interested in their OWN selfish needs and desires!!! And it is disgusting and truly a shame that defense attorney's want to also lie to defend these type of people. Where is their "conscience?". I will NEVER understand how and why anyone could harm or kill an innocent baby or child!!!!!!!!

I guess I just don't understand your post. Are you saying that Elizabeth's attorney, Mr. Raynak, has lied? What about?

He has said, "She (Elizabeth) tells me Gabriel is alive and I have no reason to doubt her..."

He has also said that "all roads" lead to Tammi Smith.

Is this what you are talking about?

I guess I just don't understand your post. Are you saying that Elizabeth's attorney, Mr. Raynak, has lied? What about?

He has said, "She (Elizabeth) tells me Gabriel is alive and I have no reason to doubt her..."

He has also said that "all roads" lead to Tammi Smith.

Is this what you are talking about?

I see he's going with the Casey Anthony defense too - where all roads led to George Anthony.

:loser:

Where is baby Gabriel!!!

Mel

What I'd like to say to Elizabeth Johnson's attorney regarding his statement "She (Elizabeth) tells me Gabriel is alive and I have no reason to doubt her..."

Prove it! Prove that he's alive!

It enrages me that mother's can get away with killing, selling, or giving away their children.
Gabriel has been away from his family for a year and a half and apparently no one is in any hurry to get to the truth, least of all our judicial system.
Where children are concerned, the wheels of justice can not afford to turn slowly!
I'm beginning to think that Gabriel will never be returned to his home and only his family and a handful of people really care about that. If by some miracle he is found, I hope every person involved in keeping him away from his family is buried under the prison!

When it comes to the wheels of justice they typically crush little children...

I am seeing how these modern "mommies" killing their children relates back to the legalization of abortion. Now don't come at me with daggers and Bibles because I don't have a dog in either hunt. And I really don't give a rip what your personal political opinion is on this issus. Vote for whoever the Hell you want. We get the leaders we deserve IMO.

My position has always been abortion is legal and people should deal with it. It will NEVER get repealed. NEVER. But conversely I also don't think the Govt should pay for it. Instead, I do think the Govt should subsidize and regulate the adoption business. A waste of life is just plain illogical from my standpoint.

Any way since R. v. Wade was in 1967 or 68 (I can't remember) 2 1/2 generations of people (women and men) have grown into reproductive maturity. So as they go through puberty and sexual activity pregnancy has not been such definite consequence. There is the option to get rid of it. So as generations have come and gone with this option, I believe that there is a mindset in many men and women that occupant of the womb is something akin to a tumor. (This of course changes when most people give birth and they see their baby for the first time. Then the humanity of the child becomes obvious and there's an emotional connection made).

But there are those who are sociopathic to begin with and cannot empathize with anyone much less this nebulous growth expanding in their body. THEIR body.
For whatever reason (positive attention from friends and family, having the father commit by proposing or marrying the mother , etc.). they have and keep the child. In Casey Anthony's case,when precious Caylee was born, Casey had the first selfless (probably not...) thought in her head and wanted to put Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said :

"HELL NO!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS BABY AND YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT BECOME RESPONSIBLE (which history had shown her and George over and over that Casey was incapable of being responsible for any significant period of time..)AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HAIR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!"

History played out and it showed that it wasn't Casey who took care and raised sweet little Caylee, it was CiCi and Joe Joe.

This is just a typical backstory example of what lead up to what I have began calling "Post-Birth abortion". Think about that concept. It fits.

Whether it's buyer's remorse (I can't handle this, and all of the attention is gone), Or it becomes a romantic competetor/relationship blocker (Susan Smith), Power struggle "I'll be damned if they win this WAR" ( Casey Anthony and possibly Elizabeth Johnson ) or the Child is just plain annoying with that snot slinging crying and screaming ALLLL DAAAAY LOOONG!!!! Bam something snaps and the child is dead and the MOTHER/FATHER feels nothing. Fear of getting caught perhaps, but that's it.

But the remorse is not there, hell they are glad the tumor is gone. Good riddance, now I can live my life how I want to....

I think this is a valid observation.

I don't know about y'all but I'm getting sick of dead children at the hands of their parents and Justice just sits there. Maybe the youth aren't the only ones who were desensitized by the legalization of abortion? Maybe we all have become a little. Maybe it's society's problem after all.

When it comes to the wheels of justice they typically crush little children...

I am seeing how these modern "mommies" killing their children relates back to the legalization of abortion. Now don't come at me with daggers and Bibles because I don't have a dog in either hunt. And I really don't give a rip what your personal political opinion is on this issus. Vote for whoever the Hell you want. We get the leaders we deserve IMO.

My position has always been abortion is legal and people should deal with it. It will NEVER get repealed. NEVER. But conversely I also don't think the Govt should pay for it. Instead, I do think the Govt should subsidize and regulate the adoption business. A waste of life is just plain illogical from my standpoint.

Any way since R. v. Wade was in 1967 or 68 (I can't remember) 2 1/2 generations of people (women and men) have grown into reproductive maturity. So as they go through puberty and sexual activity pregnancy has not been such definite consequence. There is the option to get rid of it. So as generations have come and gone with this option, I believe that there is a mindset in many men and women that occupant of the womb is something akin to a tumor. (This of course changes when most people give birth and they see their baby for the first time. Then the humanity of the child becomes obvious and there's an emotional connection made).

But there are those who are sociopathic to begin with and cannot empathize with anyone much less this nebulous growth expanding in their body. THEIR body.
For whatever reason (positive attention from friends and family, having the father commit by proposing or marrying the mother , etc.). they have and keep the child. In Casey Anthony's case,when precious Caylee was born, Casey had the first selfless (probably not...) thought in her head and wanted to put Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said :

"HELL NO!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS BABY AND YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT BECOME RESPONSIBLE (which history had shown her and George over and over that Casey was incapable of being responsible for any significant period of time..)AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HAIR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!"

History played out and it showed that it wasn't Casey who took care and raised sweet little Caylee, it was CiCi and Joe Joe.

This is just a typical backstory example of what lead up to what I have began calling "Post-Birth abortion". Think about that concept. It fits.

Whether it's buyer's remorse (I can't handle this, and all of the attention is gone), Or it becomes a romantic competetor/relationship blocker (Susan Smith), Power struggle "I'll be damned if they win this WAR" ( Casey Anthony and possibly Elizabeth Johnson ) or the Child is just plain annoying with that snot slinging crying and screaming ALLLL DAAAAY LOOONG!!!! Bam something snaps and the child is dead and the MOTHER/FATHER feels nothing. Fear of getting caught perhaps, but that's it.

But the remorse is not there, hell they are glad the tumor is gone. Good riddance, now I can live my life how I want to....

I think this is a valid observation.

I don't know about y'all but I'm getting sick of dead children at the hands of their parents and Justice just sits there. Maybe the youth aren't the only ones who were desensitized by the legalization of abortion? Maybe we all have become a little. Maybe it's society's problem after all.

I completely agree with you that abortion plays a role in this. I have always thought that... I'm glad you posted this! The term "post-birth abortion" is brilliant.

I think there is some "buyer's remorse" and yes, children are frequently an inconvenience. I also think there's a logical disconnect for these young women, who are not fully mature emotionally or socially (and perhaps never will be, if they are narcissists or sociopaths). "I could get rid of this thing 3 months ago. Why can't I now?" It doesn't make sense to them. I think on some level, the fact that they could get rid of "it" 3 months ago provides justification for getting rid of "it" now.

Thanks again for posting this.

As Yuri would say "Great, that's fabulous, let's go get her".

Come on - let's go get Gabriel!!!

Mel

I wonder what Texas is going to do regarding this? I really hope they press murder charges against Elizabeth.

You would think by now, LE in the SA area would know that Gabriel is most likely not alive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back