755 users online (106 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.03.06 ~ Man's body found in Skyline area of NW Portland

"Because of the geographical proximity of the area to the locale where Kyron Horman was last seen alive, there was some initial speculation that the cases were related. However, detectives say there is no evidence of any connection between the two cases."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...Kx6wr59Qg.cspx

Map of the approximate area: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=45.6706210457 229,+-122.912659418934&aq=&sll=45.666786,-122.91182&sspn=0.014695,0.032916&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16"]45.6706210457229, -122.912659418934 - Google Maps[/ame]

(Thank you to Freefallzzzz for letting me know about this!)
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-06-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Just to add that map is *approx one of the areas they were searching for Kyron last...

Were they searching for Kyron when they found the man, do we know?

I had my maps all wrong. Sorry! Free helped me and I fixed it.

The other one was a search location and NOT where he was found.

I was up there for about 3 hours yesterday and saw no sign of searchers. Creeps me out this guy was found right where I drove. Shudder! Still really chilly and snowy up there. My car temp said 41 degrees. Some snow has melted but there are still patchy areas where the sun hasn't reached.

I don't believe he is connected either but it sure is a weird coincidence. I would believe this more than I'd believe a DAD connection.
    Last edited by loves2bmom; 03-06-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office releases name of man found dead in Northwest Portland

Javier Trejo-Richarte, 35

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...fs_offi_4.html

No connection that I see.

But if I hear the guy was a landscaper or a body builder I just might need a rubber room.

Quote Originally Posted by loves2bmom View Post
    I was up there for about 3 hours yesterday and saw no sign of searchers. Creeps me out this guy was found right where I drove. Shudder! Still really chilly and snowy up there. My car temp said 41 degrees. Some snow has melted but there are still patchy areas where the sun hasn't reached.

I don't believe he is connected either but it sure is a weird coincidence. I would believe this more than I'd believe a DAD connection.
    You need to be careful, please. This whole thing is beginning to really creep me out too.

Here is a map for you:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6192202&postcount=178"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3[/ame]
    All information at links to mainstream media sources may be considered 100% factual and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    You need to be careful, please. This whole thing is beginning to really creep me out too.
    Thanks for your concern Trident. I do need to keep living my life and that involves driving up Skyline at least once/week. If I stay away from that area, I would have one unhappy, moody preteen horse lover.

Quote Originally Posted by loves2bmom View Post
    Thanks for your concern Trident. I do need to keep living my life and that involves driving up Skyline at least once/week. If I stay away from that area, I would have one unhappy, moody preteen horse lover.
    Kinda like with Ethan Stacy... if I had my way I would never go near Ogden Canyon again. No matter why I'm there, or what I'm doing, or what kind of mood I was in... I immediately see them carrying Ethan down and I just want to turn around and leave.

Now I also think of Kyron because of "Skyline Trail" in the canyon. Yet I still have to drive up to Ogden Canyon on a monthly basis or I would have some extremely angry children.

I want them to find Kyron... but for the locals sake I don't want it to be anywhere near the places the locals frequent... if that makes sense?

I don't want him found near the school for the children's sake. I don't want Sauvie Island, or Skyline Drive or anything else there tainted by his discovery there.

I don't know where I want him found... I just know that Ogden Canyon used to be one of my favorite places and it will never, ever be the same. I don't want that for any of the locals in Kyron's case.

LE News says 20400 block of Skyline Blvd. Did we get that refined on that map?

http://alaskasky.net/LENews/tabid/97...S/Default.aspx

MCSO has a Flash Alert up on it now. Autopsy showed no obvious signs of trauma; awaiting toxicology reports. Body may have been there about a week:

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

I think we're in the grasping at straws stage with Ky. Everything that happens anywhere around we leap on and try to find a tie-in. Well, you never know....

Any possibility of getting a date of birth on this man?

Trejo Richarte, Javier age 35
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Any possibility of getting a date of birth on this man?

Trejo Richarte, Javier age 35
    The MCSO article says May 25, 1975. http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

...Past behavior predicts future behavior...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast