Hope for Hailey.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has dreams of going to college and becoming either a teacher or a cosmetologist. Hailey hopes to one day marry and become an adoptive mother.

I didn't know that :(

Mel

and that she now has a clear crystal stud in her left ear....have we heard that before? I don't remember that....

No we have not to my knowledge. I wish I could calm down a little.

I guess since the "red earrings" are accounted for, we'll just throw in a different description now?

Going to nit pick here.

A black background website and logo?

and that she now has a clear crystal stud in her left ear....have we heard that before? I don't remember that....

wasn't that mentioned by NS in the interview with CD on the Bring them home show? Something about Hailey's upper ear being newly pierced and it was hurting? I could be wrong.

It's a nice website, but I wish they would put more of a photomontage of Hailey pictures on the first page. Some people might not take time to look at every page.

Going to nit pick here.

A black background website and logo?

I thought it was kind of Halloweeny...

I notice that she is described as smart and inquisitive, rather than loud and nosy-- this is a good thing. I wonder who did the writing?

it does state on her missing poster that Hailey has an upper left ear piercing.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

it also states she was last seen wearing red hoop earrings and last SEEN leaving her home, which I find disturbing that none of that has been corrected.

Billie... your at home painting with free time on your hands.... your trying to find your daughter alive and breathing.... why dont you handle that?
hmmmm??

Is this associated with Hope for Hailey? Is this their merchandise?

http://stylefilektab.blogspot.com/

And from that site, we have this jewel.........

Priscilla Luong has a challenge to extend to KTAB viewers... I know there's a LOT of hope for Hailey, and thousands who are praying for her. Now, I want you guys to show me how you support Hailey Dunn! Send me pictures of you and your family rocking the Hailey gear at pluong@ktab.tv

Are you freaking kidding me? "rocking the Hailey gear"? :banghead: Just who all is making money off of this child?

And from that site, we have this jewel.........

Priscilla Luong has a challenge to extend to KTAB viewers... I know there's a LOT of hope for Hailey, and thousands who are praying for her. Now, I want you guys to show me how you support Hailey Dunn! Send me pictures of you and your family rocking the Hailey gear at pluong@ktab.tv

Are you freaking kidding me? "rocking the Hailey gear"? :banghead: Just who all is making money off of this child?

Pretty dam# bad, imo. Wow.

Is this associated with Hope for Hailey? Is this their merchandise?

http://stylefilektab.blogspot.com/
ummmm I dont know who started hopeforHailey so dunno...

but...

this is from Priscilla Luong from KTAB news.... coming up off of Hailey missing.... doesnt say the money is going to the reward sooooo.... :sick:

"Priscilla Luong has a challenge to extend to KTAB viewers... I know there's a LOT of hope for Hailey, and thousands who are praying for her. Now, I want you guys to show me how you support Hailey Dunn! Send me pictures of you and your family rocking the Hailey gear at pluong@ktab.tv"

The Doggy T-Shirt (You can count Hailey's dog Chico in on this one) $18.00

Really??????????

The Messenger Bag (I squealed with joy when I saw the sunshine yellow!) $25.00

"Squealed with joy", did ya? OMG.

I'll be honest, I don't like all the "stuff" that gets manufactured for ongoing crimes, like missing children. I don't want her on my coffee mug, my license plate cover, my shirt, my wrist, my dog, my door mat, my scarf, my shoelaces, my...

Donate to help, get a good feeling in return. mo

I feel a rant coming...Priscilla Luong, you have mail, and it's "rocking" baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong