1068 users online (228 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Honorable Judge Belvin Perry will hold a hearing on the final arguments on the Motions he heard this week. The hearing will be held on Monday, March 7th at 2:00 p.m.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    FINAL ARGUMENTS ON MOTIONS TO BE HEARD:

Motion to Suppress Statements (LE) / Motion Amended; to Suppress Statements - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)- AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion Amended; for Spoliation of Evidence to Exclude all References to the Smell of the Pontiac Sunfire - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence of Plant or Root Growth / Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Plant or Root Growth) - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

I am so sorry Caylee.

TY Eidetic! You rock and good morning to you! Maybe i will use this time to catch up on hearing video.
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

OMG, ANOTHER hearing? Am I the only one still exhausted from last week and really NOT wanting another hearing to tune in to? I don't know how I'm going to last through the trial! I'm exhausted just thinking about a fourth hearing following the three last week!
    Last edited by Aedrys; 03-07-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Interesting story following ICA

I just found this ironic, the story directly below Casey Anthony Hearing To Resume.

Didnt know where else to post it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    OMG, ANOTHER hearing? Am I the only one still exhausted from last week and really NOT wanting another hearing to tune in to? I don't know how I'm going to last through the trial! I'm exhausted just thinking about a fourth hearing following the three last week!
    I hear you, but I'll be tuning in anyway, lol. I considered watching the hearing a few days after the fact, but I know I'll be here at 2pm sharp, bug-eyed and munching on my pretzels.

I am going to try. I am dealing with a killer migraine and working while on vacation. I am a goober like that.

I however, have it on good authority that ynot will be delivering a statement on the state of her laundry.
    JMO.

where would I find replays of the hearings from last week. I know they are on this site somewhere but I can't find them. I missed all of them last week and now have the time to catch up. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Turnadot View Post
    I hear you, but I'll be tuning in anyway, lol. I considered watching the hearing a few days after the fact, but I know I'll be here at 2pm sharp, bug-eyed and munching on my pretzels.
    Oh, I'll be there too. I can't help myself. This whole case is like a train wreck you just can't look away from. I was just blown away when I saw the thread. I thought at first this must be wrong, they must be talking about last week again, but NO! I hope it's short and sweet for my sanity, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Lady View Post
    where would I find replays of the hearings from last week. I know they are on this site somewhere but I can't find them. I missed all of them last week and now have the time to catch up. Thanks!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRya42nWv_k&playnext=1&list=PLB5C49CFACFB4 12F1[/ame]

The entire three days is there. Yay for us!

ETA: I am not the uploader, but HUGE thanks to the person who is.
    Last edited by Turnadot; 03-07-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Will the [Casey] be in attendance?
    Last edited by beach; 03-07-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mobius99 View Post
    Will the princess be in attendance?
    I think she has to because it's closing arguments. And I hope her clothes are late again so she has to sit there in her prison fashion.

~smirk~

I think there may be fireworks today. JB is going to try to get in all kinds of stuff he "thought up" over the weekend. These motions are do or die for the defense and they're probably itching to recall Melich and Allen. And lord knows who else.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    I think there may be fireworks today. JB is going to try to get in all kinds of stuff he "thought up" over the weekend. These motions are do or die for the defense and they're probably itching to recall Melich and Allen. And lord knows who else.
    Well, it begins at 2pm. Is that HHJP's way of saying make it short and sweet? Or does he expect for this to go after 5pm, I wonder?

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast