2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidetic

Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
:seeya: Honorable Judge Belvin Perry will hold a hearing on the final arguments on the Motions he heard this week. The hearing will be held on Monday, March 7th at 2:00 p.m.

FINAL ARGUMENTS ON MOTIONS TO BE HEARD:

Motion to Suppress Statements (LE) / Motion Amended; to Suppress Statements - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)- AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion Amended; for Spoliation of Evidence to Exclude all References to the Smell of the Pontiac Sunfire - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence of Plant or Root Growth / Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence (Plant or Root Growth) - AWAITING JUDGE'S DECISION

TY Eidetic! You rock and good morning to you! Maybe i will use this time to catch up on hearing video.

OMG, ANOTHER hearing? Am I the only one still exhausted from last week and really NOT wanting another hearing to tune in to? I don't know how I'm going to last through the trial! I'm exhausted just thinking about a fourth hearing following the three last week!

I just found this ironic, the story directly below Casey Anthony Hearing To Resume.

Didnt know where else to post it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 241
OMG, ANOTHER hearing? Am I the only one still exhausted from last week and really NOT wanting another hearing to tune in to? I don't know how I'm going to last through the trial! I'm exhausted just thinking about a fourth hearing following the three last week!
I hear you, but I'll be tuning in anyway, lol. I considered watching the hearing a few days after the fact, but I know I'll be here at 2pm sharp, bug-eyed and munching on my pretzels.

I am going to try. I am dealing with a killer migraine and working while on vacation. I am a goober like that.

I however, have it on good authority that ynot will be delivering a statement on the state of her laundry.:floorlaugh:

where would I find replays of the hearings from last week. I know they are on this site somewhere but I can't find them. I missed all of them last week and now have the time to catch up. Thanks!

I hear you, but I'll be tuning in anyway, lol. I considered watching the hearing a few days after the fact, but I know I'll be here at 2pm sharp, bug-eyed and munching on my pretzels.

Oh, I'll be there too. I can't help myself. This whole case is like a train wreck you just can't look away from. I was just blown away when I saw the thread. I thought at first this must be wrong, they must be talking about last week again, but NO! I hope it's short and sweet for my sanity, LOL.

where would I find replays of the hearings from last week. I know they are on this site somewhere but I can't find them. I missed all of them last week and now have the time to catch up. Thanks!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRya42nWv_k&playnext=1&list=PLB5C49CFACFB412F1[/ame]

The entire three days is there. Yay for us!

:)

ETA: I am not the uploader, but HUGE thanks to the person who is.

Will the princess be in attendance?
I think she has to because it's closing arguments. And I hope her clothes are late again so she has to sit there in her prison fashion.

~smirk~

I think there may be fireworks today. JB is going to try to get in all kinds of stuff he "thought up" over the weekend. These motions are do or die for the defense and they're probably itching to recall Melich and Allen. And lord knows who else.

I think there may be fireworks today. JB is going to try to get in all kinds of stuff he "thought up" over the weekend. These motions are do or die for the defense and they're probably itching to recall Melich and Allen. And lord knows who else.

Well, it begins at 2pm. Is that HHJP's way of saying make it short and sweet? Or does he expect for this to go after 5pm, I wonder?

ITA! The idea of more makes me slightly nauseous. I can't imagine what the jurors will go through. I imagine they'll need to pick many alternates because jurors will get ill and drop like flies. :twocents:
I also predict JB will be in fine form, having forgotten all the lessons from last week. Oh, and that CA and GA will be chewing gum. :)

Will the princess be in attendance?

Yes she will be. HJBP made it clear there will be no more delays to scheduled hearings for Casey's street clothes. If they are tardy today, she will be in attendance with standard OCSD issued jumpsuit.

Well, it begins at 2pm. Is that HHJP's way of saying make it short and sweet? Or does he expect for this to go after 5pm, I wonder?

I think I read the hearing is scheduled 2-5 on the docket.

No I am exhausted too. I come here looking and hoping there would not be a hearing but if there is one wanted to make sure I sit in too.
I Better get some work done before 2.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130015"]2011.03.03 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130067"]2011.03.04 - 03.06 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(when you open a video, say of George testifying, there will be more video at the bottom of the page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail