1035 users online (169 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh wow! Saltair Sally has been identified! This is great news! While it is wonderful that she was identified, my heart goes out to her family who now know there won't be a miracle for them. I pray there will be justice and her killer will be brought to justice.

This, of course, makes me both sad and happy. RIP Nikole. I hope they find who did this to you.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Clearly the 2006 arrest was a mistake. I wonder what lead the family to initially believe she had been arrested in Seattle in 2006. Was someone using her name or identity?

It could be grasping at straws, but perhaps there could be a clue that might lead to who killed her.

The ex she was living with at the time of her disappearance went back to the Seattle area. He's been questioned but is not a person of interest. Since they were living together I suspect he would have had access to things like her identification or other identifying items that could have been passed on to someone who looked like Nikole. You may be onto something.

The thing I've found though, is that there is just no record at all of this arrest. Almost like it was falsely reported than someone was using a false identity.

Quote Originally Posted by sls314 View Post
    Clearly the 2006 arrest was a mistake. I wonder what lead the family to initially believe she had been arrested in Seattle in 2006. Was someone using her name or identity?

It could be grasping at straws, but perhaps there could be a clue that might lead to who killed her.

The family of a woman who was missing for years before her bones were identified pleaded Thursday for help in solving what police are calling a homicide investigation.

Family members from Washington state were in Salt Lake City on Thursday to pick up the remains of Nikole Bakoles and discuss the case.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...bakoles24.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2