1064 users online (226 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

3/10/2011 - Shawn Adkins to be back on Bring them Home Thursday!

http://invreporter.wordpress.com/201...-adkins-again/

Not sure whose blog this is, but Bee Herz (one of the hosts of BTHN) posts a thanks in reply. Interview will be Thursday, from 7 to 830 eastern.

The article also states that SAs last interview was cut short due to "technical difficulties". Sure lol!
    Last edited by Salem; 03-09-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

I expected either BD or SA to go on the show again after CD's next interview. I believe that is on Wed. I hope they ask some really tough & pertinent questions this time.

ALL JMHO

Yippee, I can hardly wait (insert eye roll).

~jmo~

I just don't understand why he is doing these interviews. He's going to hang himself...not that I mind.

Technical difficulties? LOL!

Showboating?

I question whether SA still has an attorney of record after his last performance. My guess is no if he's doing another interview.

I guess it took BD this long to think of a suitable answer for SA to give to his last question.

I have a feeling that SA's interview will be about defending or responding to any comments about BD made by CD.

BD speaks for SA.
    SA speaks for BD.

This way, no-one self incriminates as it gives some level of deniability if it bites anyone in the butt.

I keep hearing the Benny Hill theme........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by NSS View Post
    I guess it took BD this long to think of a suitable answer for SA to give to his last question.

I have a feeling that SA's interview will be about defending or responding to any comments about BD made by CD.

BD speaks for SA.
    SA speaks for BD.

This way, no-one self incriminates as it gives some level of deniability if it bites anyone in the butt.

And by changing it just a little here and little there,

it keeps everyone guessing what is the truth..
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    And by changing it just a little here and little there,

it keeps everyone guessing what is the truth..
    Not everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I keep hearing the Benny Hill theme........
    Yakety Sax... Awesome.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 02:29 AM. Reason: broken link
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

You know, I keep hoping for some real news, and instead, it's more of SA talking. I'm really getting tired of the both of them talking. Can we have some arrests please, some progress? I'm not even going to come here and read what he said because I pretty much know what he's going to say or I can make a really good guess. Sheesh. I'm sure BD will talk again too, why not!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenlady View Post
    Yakety Sax... Awesome.

OMG this should be the intro music to the show....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

I remember awhile ago there was an announcement about his attorney and he appeared to be a well known and experienced one. So my question is how can he allow his client to keep doing live interviews about the facts in this DP case?

It makes me wonder if he even still has this attorney. I would have walked if I were that attorney and my client kept ignoring my explicit instructions.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    You know, I keep hoping for some real news, and instead, it's more of SA talking. I'm really getting tired of the both of them talking. Can we have some arrests please, some progress? I'm not even going to come here and read what he said because I pretty much know what he's going to say or I can make a really good guess. Sheesh. I'm sure BD will talk again too, why not!
    I think we all do. It's extremely frustrating waiting for LE to give any info, and for the start of the grand jury. But while we wait, I think it's GREAT that BD and SA are willing to keep running off at the mouth. The more they talk, the more likely that one will make a mistake and slip up in what they're saying.

I'd much rather have them talking publicly, instead of holed up and silent like TH up in poor Kyrons case. :/

The last words heard from his attorney were:

Adkins' attorney, Sidney Lyle of Odessa, told CNN affiliate KTAB in Abilene he has advised his client not to speak further with the media. And he told affiliate KTXS that Adkins has cooperated with law enforcement

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-19/j...nt?_s=PM:CRIME

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast