3/10/2011 - Shawn Adkins to be back on Bring them Home Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected either BD or SA to go on the show again after CD's next interview. I believe that is on Wed. I hope they ask some really tough & pertinent questions this time.

ALL JMHO

I just don't understand why he is doing these interviews. He's going to hang himself...not that I mind.

Technical difficulties? LOL!

Showboating?

I question whether SA still has an attorney of record after his last performance. My guess is no if he's doing another interview.

I guess it took BD this long to think of a suitable answer for SA to give to his last question.

I have a feeling that SA's interview will be about defending or responding to any comments about BD made by CD.

BD speaks for SA.
SA speaks for BD.

This way, no-one self incriminates as it gives some level of deniability if it bites anyone in the butt.

I guess it took BD this long to think of a suitable answer for SA to give to his last question.

I have a feeling that SA's interview will be about defending or responding to any comments about BD made by CD.

BD speaks for SA.
SA speaks for BD.

This way, no-one self incriminates as it gives some level of deniability if it bites anyone in the butt.

And by changing it just a little here and little there,

it keeps everyone guessing what is the truth..

I keep hearing the Benny Hill theme........

Yakety Sax... Awesome. :laugh:

[video=youtube;ZnHmskwqCCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

You know, I keep hoping for some real news, and instead, it's more of SA talking. I'm really getting tired of the both of them talking. Can we have some arrests please, some progress? I'm not even going to come here and read what he said because I pretty much know what he's going to say or I can make a really good guess. Sheesh. I'm sure BD will talk again too, why not!

I remember awhile ago there was an announcement about his attorney and he appeared to be a well known and experienced one. So my question is how can he allow his client to keep doing live interviews about the facts in this DP case?

It makes me wonder if he even still has this attorney. I would have walked if I were that attorney and my client kept ignoring my explicit instructions.

You know, I keep hoping for some real news, and instead, it's more of SA talking. I'm really getting tired of the both of them talking. Can we have some arrests please, some progress? I'm not even going to come here and read what he said because I pretty much know what he's going to say or I can make a really good guess. Sheesh. I'm sure BD will talk again too, why not!

I think we all do. It's extremely frustrating waiting for LE to give any info, and for the start of the grand jury. But while we wait, I think it's GREAT that BD and SA are willing to keep running off at the mouth. The more they talk, the more likely that one will make a mistake and slip up in what they're saying.

I'd much rather have them talking publicly, instead of holed up and silent like TH up in poor Kyrons case. :/

I think we all do. It's extremely frustrating waiting for LE to give any info, and for the start of the grand jury. But while we wait, I think it's GREAT that BD and SA are willing to keep running off at the mouth. The more they talk, the more likely that one will make a mistake and slip up in what they're saying.

I'd much rather have them talking publicly, instead of holed up and silent like TH up in poor Kyrons case. :/

That is so true....Keep them TALKING..

I bet LE is sitting there with microphones and steno pads ready...

There is a Grand Jury convened for March 24th. Does anyone know if LE is ready to present the deviant images at that time? I got the impression that, while it WILL go to a Grand Jury, it may not be this month.

47jjs25

Do we have a link other than Face Book that talks about the March 24th Grand Jury? Because remember we are dealing with two counties here.

I'd like a link please this FB stuff is total rumor. We have not found a link to any MSM stating that there is a date set to my knowledge.

Do we have a link other than Face Book that talks about the March 24th Grand Jury? Because remember we are dealing with two counties here.

I'd like a link please this FB stuff is total rumor. We have not found a link to any MSM stating that there is a date set to my knowledge.

I'm not sure of any dates at all. Speaking personally, when I mentioned it was hard to wait for info/arrests/grand jury etc, I had in mind what Kampfer said about how ultimately the case will go to GJ about the *advertiser censored*.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27009657/detail.html

But no, no dates were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members