Corey Norwood speaks

lynnb

Reaction score
Shawn Adkins' Cousin Says Adkins Did Nothing To Hailey Dunn
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27124193/detail.html

The cousin of Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, spoke out Tuesday declaring Adkins' innocence.

He said the videos with masks and weapons were a school project, and SA is innocent.

Yet;

Norwood says he's been following the case and is shocked by the latest revelation about child *advertiser censored* being found at both the missing teen's home in Colorado City and at Adkins' mother's house in Big Spring.

What on earth? Do they really think this is a ringing endorsement? :waiting:

Norwood says his name is now being dragged into the case. "It's getting frustrating; people are starting to look at me different

Note to Corey....if you don't want your name dragged into it then don't go giving interviews. Guess what, you've just inserted yourself into this case.

He said the videos with masks and weapons were a school project, and SA is innocent.

Yet;

Norwood says he's been following the case and is shocked by the latest revelation about child *advertiser censored* being found at both the missing teen's home in Colorado City and at Adkins' mother's house in Big Spring.

Let me guess... I suppose the child *advertiser censored*, once pinpointed and verified it Is Shawn's, I'd not be shocked to hear that it too was all just for a school project...

These folks never cease to amaze me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's figure this out then. Corey is how old? These videos are how old? Does Corey mean a school project for himself or someone else? Isn't he a little too old to still be in school? What subject were these videos made for...DRAMA?!:crazy: Hah, sounds like someone else wanting to get in on the drama in this case.

Does anyone feel he may be making hints when he says, "he'll (SA) be fine because I know he (SA) didn't do it. They just need to find her." Almost sounds like these people are playing a game of hide and seek, living out their own movie script. MOO

SA mentioned Corey enough in his radio interview last week, so it's no wonder others are starting to look at Corey different. I do not remember SA saying the videos were all part of a school project. JMOO, this is another example of putting a wholesome spin on things - it was my school homework sounds almost plausible. BD does it with her "we have comedy videos too", and SA does it with his "everybody collects stuff like Star Wars, etc.,". Corey's right about one thing - Hailey needs to be found.

Oh Brother........get ready for a big old can of worms with him coming out, lol.

Over the phone, Corey Norwood told KTXS, "If the justice system works and cops do what they're supposed to and find her, then he'll be fine because I know he didn't do it. They just need to find her."

Yes, we know Corey, they need to find her.
Did you say you spent the day with Shawn, is that how you know he didn't do it?
Or are you just guessing?

Shawn said in his BTHN interview last week (3/4) that Corey was really the guy behind the videos. He again stated they were just for Halloween (nothing about school). When asked, he said that he hadn't spoken to Corey in about a month (also said the same about his truck-driving co-worker dad). When asked, Shawn stated that Corey had been on his mom's computer "a couple of times" and stated firmly that he does not think Corey is involved with Hailey's disappearance.

Billie was asked about Corey during her 3/3 BTHN interview. She said he was a nice kid that used to be a student and then moved back home, IIRC. When asked, Billie said firmly that she does not think Corey is involved with Hailey's disappearance.

Ok, so Shawn and Billie have implicated Hailey's friend, Hailey's dad, Hailey's dad's girlfriend, Hailey's uncle BG, sex traffickers, and an unknown abductor... But, Corey, Shawn's cohort and the (snipped) involved with the slasher and drug videos, is beyond reproach. It makes me think that Corey knows something; Billie and Shawn aren't willing to quickly deflect attention upon him when given the opportunity. Why? It's completely outside of the deflection pattern they've established thus far. And, why is Corey coming out of the woodwork to talk to the media now? Something's a brew, imo.

Norwood also said Tuesday he's upset that videos and pictures, which he says he made for school, have been aired both on the web and by local and national media.

Then maybe someone shouldn't have put them on You tube for the world to see.

Yeah these guys don't get that the public has seen the videos. We know how they are, the boy scout act just makes them seem more suspicious.

Didn't SA say last week on the radio interview that he hasn't spoken to Corey in a month? Corey sounds like his concern is mainly to disassociate himself from there being any reason he should be investigated or looked at funny.

Come to find out, those slasher videos were only a "school project". Who knew!

Does anyone remember when we asked cz, BD's friend that posted here, if Corey was in the area at the time Hailey went missing? She asked BD and she had said he wasn't.

I wonder if that is true.

SA mentioned Corey enough in his radio interview last week, so it's no wonder others are starting to look at Corey different. I do not remember SA saying the videos were all part of a school project. JMOO, this is another example of putting a wholesome spin on things - it was my school homework sounds almost plausible. BD does it with her "we have comedy videos too", and SA does it with his "everybody collects stuff like Star Wars, etc.,". Corey's right about one thing - Hailey needs to be found.

Its their home work and too darn bad for them the dog didnt eat it.

From the link in the OP:
Over the phone, Corey Norwood told KTXS, "If the justice system works and cops do what they're supposed to and find her, then he'll be fine because I know he didn't do it. They just need to find her."

BBM

Interesting choice of words... didn't do what? This whole thing just makes my skin crawl...

From the link in the OP:

BBM

Interesting choice of words... didn't do what? This whole thing just makes my skin crawl...

That is a GREAT point. Exactly WHAT didn't he do, Corey? I think he gave himself away a bit there. Maybe he knows what happened, or SA told him what happened? Funny he hasn't been thrown under the bus yet too...

And wow, how convenient, the masks and weapons were a school project. For what class exactly? I don't know any professor that would want something like that done for a class. I mean seriously, how do masks and weapons fit in with any school curriculum, high school or college, I wonder? I don't believe that for a second.

Here is what I think ....ppfffftttttt !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back