Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 101

Thread: Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my mind
    Posts
    3,838

    Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed

    Thread suggested by Intermezzo If this is an unwanted or repeat thread, mods please delete. Thank you.

    I should have started this thread with at least one piece of evidence we know will be allowed/not allowed at trial, but I did not look that up. With the defense working so hard to get (everything)thrown out, I think this suggestion is excellent. It can help us to understand what the jury really will be able to hear. I get confused and lost.

    It is difficult to remember all the motions by the defense.

    If the title needs to be changed, please do so. I see that similar threads were open during the Scott Peterson trial: Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed. I gave this thread the same name. TIA.

    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

    Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru



    If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,482
    Well, we know the 911 calls are going to be ALLOWED. The jury is going to get to hear CA make the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" statement, as well as hear the coldness of KC's voice after CA basicly forced her to talk to them. That is a good start!




    It Was Ancient Aliens!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    448
    The autopsy photos showing duct tape, with a heart shaped sticker, will be allowed. Also will the photos of KC pole dancing while she is supposedly looking for her in her own way.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,022
    Not really 'evidence' but will Casey's convicted felon status (from the stolen checks) be divulged to the jury?

  5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North of 49th Parallel
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    Not really 'evidence' but will Casey's convicted felon status (from the stolen checks) be divulged to the jury?
    I dont tend to think it is relavent in CIC of Murder trial..so jury wont hear it..HOWEVER..LOL When she is found Guilty and DP Penaty Phase commences..Yepper..Her previous criminal History is all valid info Jurors will need to know..JMOO tho

  7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Where the Mayor smokes crack
    Posts
    4,422
    From the Forensic Astrology forum I've learned that the planets favour BP ruling in favour of the state on the Miranda issues.
    Therefore All statements made by poor little ICA, the innocent 110lb child with be admissable

    Also the planets favour the Chloroform and Forensic Botany to be admitted!!!!

    Thank you Ms Tuba!!!!!!!!

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North of 49th Parallel
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    From the Forensic Astrology forum I've learned that the planets favour BP ruling in favour of the state on the Miranda issues.
    Therefore All statements made by poor little ICA, the innocent 110lb child with be admissable

    Also the planets favour the Chloroform and Forensic Botany to be admitted!!!!

    Thank you Ms Tuba!!!!!!!!

    ..I sure hope you're right..I tend to believe this stuff too ......Praying with all my mightt!!!

  10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Is this thread for hopes and wishes?

    If so - I vote - All In!

    If just that evidence we know for sure? 'Nother story...

  12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    Not really 'evidence' but will Casey's convicted felon status (from the stolen checks) be divulged to the jury?
    This would be a good question for the Attorney Q&A Thread. I would imagine that if JB "opens the door" (as GA likes to say ) and tries to tell the jury how poor Little KC A was trying so hard to find her daughter through her own resources, it just might allow the SA to come back and say no, she was robbing her friend AH blind and shopping at Target with stolen checks, for which she was ultimately charged and pled guilty to. There is a direct connection to her felony theft charges and her murder charge so I am hoping that the jury gets to hear it all.




    It Was Ancient Aliens!

  14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    This would be a good question for the Attorney Q&A Thread. I would imagine that if JB "opens the door" (as GA likes to say ) and tries to tell the jury how poor Little KC A was trying so hard to find her daughter through her own resources, it just might allow the SA to come back and say no, she was robbing her friend AH blind and shopping at Target with stolen checks, for which she was ultimately charged and pled guilty to. There is a direct connection to her felony theft charges and her murder charge so I am hoping that the jury gets to hear it all.
    The activity of stealing, etc. ought to come in, even if the conviction itself does not.

    "It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94


  16. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    19,231
    Her written statement prior to the handcuffing. In there she also admitted to lying, stealing, whatever it took to find her daughter. Duck KC, stealing's comin in.


  17. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,737
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Well, we know the 911 calls are going to be ALLOWED. The jury is going to get to hear CA make the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" statement, as well as hear the coldness of KC's voice after CA basicly forced her to talk to them. That is a good start!
    I was thrilled when we found that the 911 calls were going to be admitted. Two key things happen in that call, imo.
    First, we have Casey spelling the nanny's name out to the dispatcher and so the phantom nanny will be included in the trial no matter what happens in these new motions.
    Also, we hear Casey telling the lovely story of the nanny calling just the previous day, and how she talked to little Caylee who was just fine and wanted to talk about her mommy about her favorite book. Right. So right from the start we see Casey trying to convince LE NOT to look for her daughter.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  18. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I was thrilled when we found that the 911 calls were going to be admitted. Two key things happen in that call, imo.
    First, we have Casey spelling the nanny's name out to the dispatcher and so the phantom nanny will be included in the trial no matter what happens in these new motions.
    Also, we hear Casey telling the lovely story of the nanny calling just the previous day, and how she talked to little Caylee who was just fine and wanted to talk about her mommy about her favorite book. Right. So right from the start we see Casey trying to convince LE NOT to look for her daughter.
    Yes! No matter how hard the DT tries to rewrite the history of this tragedy, if this goes to trial the jury WILL hear about the Invisnanny ZFG. I say if only because I cannot understand for the life of me why the DT hasn't gotten on their knees and begged KC to ask for a deal. Who knows. Maybe they have and she just refuses because she lives in her own little world where she is now a paralegal on the high-powered defense team that is battling the evil LE. Maybe she still thinks she can get a mis-trial that JB promised her. Personally, I want her to have to sit there while her evil deeds are layed neatly out by the SA and all of her ex-friends talk about her lies and stealing. Caylee deserves her justice.




    It Was Ancient Aliens!

  19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  20. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,195
    The computer searches should be allowed in, the ones that suggest premeditation-IIRC, the defense and/or other parties have tried to suggest it could have been George, Cindy or Jesse on the computer those days in March, searching for choroform, neck breaking, etc...those suggestions are easily debunked, or thwarted, as they say.

  21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  22. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,178
    Allowed:

    Henkel Duct Tape.

    31 days.


  23. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,653
    - 31 days (911 calls)

    - Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took Caylee (911 calls)

    - Casey didn't call LE because she was doing her own investigation (911 calls)

    - The smell of death in Casey's car (911 calls)

    - The fact that Caylee Marie Anthony is deceased. Homicide by undertermined means (autopsy) and that she was found not even a mile from her home.

    - The fact that duct tape was found around the lower part (mouth and nose area) of Caylee's skull.

    - The fact that Caylee was found (parts of her) in 2 black trash bags very similar to those found in the Anthony home.

    - The fact that Caylee was found (again; parts of her) inside a Whitney Design Laundry bag that matches one found in the Anthony's garage.

    - A Winnie the Pooh blanket, that Cindy knew was missing from the Anthony home and never told LE about, was found with Caylee.

    - The fact that Caylee was placed in those woods during early/middle stages of decomposition because animals ripped her apart. That she was found scattered over a large area because of this animal activity. That she had bite marks on her bones, from animal activity (autopsy)

    - Tony's testimony at trial (Blockbuster video?)

    - Amy's testimony at trial (dead squirrels?)

    That is just the beginning. I will add to this list as more decisions are made and we know what can and can not be said? The most important thing for me to come in, is the phone call Casey made to the Anthony home... right now.


  24. #17
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Where the Mayor smokes crack
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by LyndyLoo View Post
    ..I sure hope you're right..I tend to believe this stuff too ......Praying with all my mightt!!!
    Our astrologers have an incredible track record on these things but prayers are good too!!
    O/T but are you located east, west or in the middle, north of the 49th lol!! Toronto says hello!

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

  25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:


  26. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my mind
    Posts
    3,838

    Credit to Websleuth's Astrologers

    Originally posted by: FifthEssence
    Post #511
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108752"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

    Just released:
    State Won't Use Casey's Jailhouse Reaction
    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27024724/detail.html
    Prosecutors will not use Casey Anthony's jailhouse reaction to the discovery of her daughter's remains as evidence at her trial, a new filing shows.

    As a response to an original post by: salvarenga

    Motion to Suppress Video Footage
    Originally faxed from Baez 12/29/10 at 4:16pm. Stamped by the Court 12/29/11 at 6:06pm.

    http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...%20Footage.pdf
    (end)

    Respectfully Quoted Websleuthers.
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

    Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru



    If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

  27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:


  28. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Thread suggested by Intermezzo If this is an unwanted or repeat thread, mods please delete. Thank you.

    I should have started this thread with at least one piece of evidence we know will be allowed/not allowed at trial, but I did not look that up. With the defense working so hard to get (everything)thrown out, I think this suggestion is excellent. It can help us to understand what the jury really will be able to hear. I get confused and lost.

    It is difficult to remember all the motions by the defense.

    If the title needs to be changed, please do so. I see that similar threads were open during the Scott Peterson trial: Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed. I gave this thread the same name. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Is this thread for hopes and wishes?

    If so - I vote - All In!

    If just that evidence we know for sure? 'Nother story...
    Chiquita,
    Thank you for starting the Thread..Yesterday I went in search of thread that we may have already started..but I didn't finish searching...

    LC
    My intention, when I mentioned starting such a Thread, was to post the Evidence that will be allowed IN Trial.. we can go on forever about hopes and wishes

    We are getting closer and closer to trial and I wanted Websleuths to have a a check list of what Evidence is allowed IN...


    Thanks
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"

  29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:


  30. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Chiquita,
    Thank you for starting the Thread..Yesterday I went in search of thread that we may have already started..but I didn't finish searching...

    LC
    My intention, when I mentioned starting such a Thread, was to post the Evidence that will be allowed IN Trial.. we can go on forever about hopes and wishes

    We are getting closer and closer to trial and I wanted Websleuths to have a a check list of what Evidence is allowed IN...


    Thanks
    Of course, just because a motion to keep evidence out is denied doesn't mean the evidence will definitely be allowed in. Other objections might be made at trial. I think that was what CM was getting at about the statements made to LE.

    "It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

  31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:


  32. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North of 49th Parallel
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Our astrologers have an incredible track record on these things but prayers are good too!!
    O/T but are you located east, west or in the middle, north of the 49th lol!! Toronto says hello!
    Mississauga

    I read that whole forum this morning, and yes indeed accuracies have been astounding..just thought prayers might help

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:


  34. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North of 49th Parallel
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    - 31 days (911 calls)

    - Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took Caylee (911 calls)

    - Casey didn't call LE because she was doing her own investigation (911 calls)

    - The smell of death in Casey's car (911 calls)

    - The fact that Caylee Marie Anthony is deceased. Homicide by undertermined means (autopsy) and that she was found not even a mile from her home.

    - The fact that duct tape was found around the lower part (mouth and nose area) of Caylee's skull.

    - The fact that Caylee was found (parts of her) in 2 black trash bags very similar to those found in the Anthony home.

    - The fact that Caylee was found (again; parts of her) inside a Whitney Design Laundry bag that matches one found in the Anthony's garage.

    - A Winnie the Pooh blanket, that Cindy knew was missing from the Anthony home and never told LE about, was found with Caylee.

    - The fact that Caylee was placed in those woods during early/middle stages of decomposition because animals ripped her apart. That she was found scattered over a large area because of this animal activity. That she had bite marks on her bones, from animal activity (autopsy)

    - Tony's testimony at trial (Blockbuster video?)

    - Amy's testimony at trial (dead squirrels?)

    That is just the beginning. I will add to this list as more decisions are made and we know what can and can not be said? The most important thing for me to come in, is the phone call Casey made to the Anthony home... right now.
    Thanks Lolamoon, and a great start too..I am amazed how well Tony was able to avoid making any statements since the beginning...I for one look forward to his inputs..

    I also assume Mr. Kronk's testimony on locating Caylee will come in..and I imagine he'll be on the stand a very long time !!

    Will TES, Miller be a witness?..then what about the whole Padilla and Co. testimony??..

    I read that the Pros. is going to try and keep their CIC as clean as possible and NOT get off on miscellaneous avenues??

    Thankful this thread got started.....

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LyndyLoo For This Useful Post:


  36. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my mind
    Posts
    3,838

    Or the title of the thread can be changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Chiquita,
    Thank you for starting the Thread..Yesterday I went in search of thread that we may have already started..but I didn't finish searching...

    (thank you for suggesting it)

    LC
    My intention, when I mentioned starting such a Thread, was to post the Evidence that will be allowed IN Trial.. we can go on forever about hopes and wishes

    We are getting closer and closer to trial and I wanted Websleuths to have a a check list of what Evidence is allowed IN...


    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Of course, just because a motion to keep evidence out is denied doesn't mean the evidence will definitely be allowed in. Other objections might be made at trial. I think that was what CM was getting at about the statements made to LE.
    RespectfullyQuoted

    After people have posted at bit, we can go through and make a list of all that is (offically)in. ("Officially" referring to AZlawyer who reminds us this does not mean evidence "allowed in" will actually be heard in court. Out loud to a jury. Depending on objections). Which makes perfect sense to me, but being my first circus, something I would not have had in my thought processes while thinking about the evidence and how it gets presented at trial. Whew! Sometimes I bore myself.

    For me, seeing both in and out gives me a bit of an idea as to what the jury may get to hear(or not hear)but "IN" definately has more appeal.

    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

    Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru



    If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

  37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:


  38. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Posts
    14,046
    Quote Originally Posted by LyndyLoo View Post
    Thanks Lolamoon, and a great start too..I am amazed how well Tony was able to avoid making any statements since the beginning...I for one look forward to his inputs..

    I also assume Mr. Kronk's testimony on locating Caylee will come in..and I imagine he'll be on the stand a very long time !!

    Will TES, Miller be a witness?..then what about the whole Padilla and Co. testimony??..

    I read that the Pros. is going to try and keep their CIC as clean as possible and NOT get off on miscellaneous avenues??

    Thankful this thread got started.....
    So am I! This can be a wonderful check point thread!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett



    A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

    All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

    Thank you Tom!!

  39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:


  40. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,049
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I was thrilled when we found that the 911 calls were going to be admitted. Two key things happen in that call, imo.
    First, we have Casey spelling the nanny's name out to the dispatcher and so the phantom nanny will be included in the trial no matter what happens in these new motions.
    Also, we hear Casey telling the lovely story of the nanny calling just the previous day, and how she talked to little Caylee who was just fine and wanted to talk about her mommy about her favorite book. Right. So right from the start we see Casey trying to convince LE NOT to look for her daughter.
    Your post reminded me of something . . . in that "lovely story" from the previous day, KC also mentioned Caylee talked about her shoes. Shoes were the very thing that it appears Caylee didn't have at the time of death and/or disposal. Caylee's shoes were also the very thing CA attempted to donate for charity (an auction/raffle or something? IIRC) and people were outraged. To me this is a big deal. A nearly 3 year old child's remains found with a WTB blanket, but no shoes . . . . in the FL heat. I cannot imagine a child's tender feet could endure walking on the hot sidewalk for very many steps. This leads me to believe that a) Caylee was only being carried by an adult with her blanket outside when she was last alive or b) she was asleep or incoherent/incompassitated, etc. I think KC had a freudian slip about Caylee's shoes because it had value to her. (she realized this might be a clue leading back to KC's guilt).
    I believe that the people of the jury would realize Caylee wasn't walking in the heat without shoes - and this would lead back to who would have been the primary caretaker. KC's own words tell there were only 2 careteakers to choose from, Zanny or KC.

  41. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •