1424 users online (280 members and 1144 guests)  

Websleuths News

Michaele Salahi Booted from Celebrity Rehab!

She, and her husband, disgust me. What posers.

wth is wrong with this woman? i agree she needs a shrink - but i think her and her husband are just looking for a free ride. i cant stand them.... sorry...

Check yourself into rehab but you don't have an addiction issue?

Good grief. I don't like this couple. IMHO they should be sitting in jail for crashing the white house and getting that close to the president. (I'm not a fan of this president but good lord I don't want to see him injured or harmed).

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Who cares? Not making light of addiction but supposedly she doesn't have one, so... why was she there? Just another case of someone being "famous" for no reason.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    She, and her husband, disgust me. What posers.
    We know his mother, a very nice lady. But I can't stand these other two. Nor the media attention they get... I don't know the son or DIL at all - only what I read in the news. Makes me sick.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

the only addiction she or they have is to a free ride and the media attention ..

Now they're threatening to sue based on Michaele's health condition. UGH!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-rehab-firing/

She was booted? Did she lie about being on the guest list again?

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
    Now they're threatening to sue based on Michaele's health condition. UGH!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...-rehab-firing/
    Oh, how freaking stupid! They make me sicker than I already am!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    We know his mother, a very nice lady. But I can't stand these other two. Nor the media attention they get... I don't know the son or DIL at all - only what I read in the news. Makes me sick.
    Did you watch the Real Housewives of DC? They portrayed his mother as a horrible, greedy person. Half of their appearances on the show were them bashing his mother over the vineyard.
    They really do disgust me.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I do believe Michaele and her husband both suffer from an addiction - the addiction of attention, and being in front of cameras. JMO

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Did you watch the Real Housewives of DC? They portrayed his mother as a horrible, greedy person. Half of their appearances on the show were them bashing his mother over the vineyard.
    They really do disgust me.
    No, I didn't watch it... But I think they are bitter over the vineyard and other things. There's been a huge family feud over it all. I don't know his mother closely but I tend to believe her - I've known her for about 4 years. Others in our community do know her better than I do and I have asked them about it and they tend to think the son and his wife are just nuts.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.