2011.03.09 ~ Clint Dunn on Bring them Home

So Clint will be on tonight March 9 ?

Thanks.

Are they "taking turns" being on BTH ?

Now they're saying 5:00

It does that all the time.. I bet it will change to 7 somewhere along the line too!

I wonder if it's set to automatically adjust to the time zone of the person who is viewing....

LOL I just went to the website and it says 7 now!

Upcoming Show: 3/9/2011 7:00 PM

It does that all the time.. I bet it will change to 7 somewhere along the line too!

I wonder if it's set to automatically adjust to the time zone of the person who is viewing....

Not sure, but if that's the case, it will be 7:00 Texas time.
They need to quit doing that, I need to get some work done.
Still says 5 for me, that's 3 my time.

So Clint will be on tonight March 9 ?

Thanks.

Are they "taking turns" being on BTH ?

Sure seems like it!!! OH well at least they are all talking......I liked it when naomi talked about Hailey it made me smile.

Just to add to the confusion... mine says 6pm LOL and I am on the same time as Texas right now. :waitasec: I'll keep checking until it tells me how many minutes left till the show starts :D

I am looking forward to hearing from Clint tonight. I would love to hear some sort of update from LE though! It sure has been quiet this week :(

I wonder if Clint will share any NEW information with us ? Like the merchandise -- which has been taken off of the web site.

I just hope Clint does not tell us his "info" came from "Billie" ...

Now they're saying 5:00

Mine says the show begins at 4:00 ... I'm in Cali, lol.

ETA; I posted then went back to the BTH website and now it says 5:00, eeekkkk!

Mine says the show begins at 4:00 ... I'm in Cali, lol.

ETA; I posted then went back to the BTH website and now it says 5:00, eeekkkk!

I'm in Cali too, and mine says 3pm. lol

Just to add to the confusion... mine says 6pm LOL and I am on the same time as Texas right now. :waitasec: I'll keep checking until it tells me how many minutes left till the show starts :D
I am looking forward to hearing from Clint tonight. I would love to hear some sort of update from LE though! It sure has been quiet this week :(

BBM I think that is the only way to find out when it's really starting. When I looked, it said 8:00 :crazy:

ok... mine now says 59 minutes until the show lol so 6pm CST, 7pm EST, 4pm PST ... right? lol

Ahhhh, I'm just gonna record, lol.

I live on the moon and the time difference is really difficult to determine. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back