FL FL - Miami-Dade Co., WhtFem 791UFFL, 18-25, exhaust burns on calves, Sept'79

masnitram

Antithesis
Reaction score
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/791uffl.html

The victim was discovered on April 9, 1979 in Dade, Miami-Dade County, Florida

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 18-25 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Blond hair; gray green eyes. Burns on the inside of each calf from a motorcycle exhaust pipe. Facial acne.
Clothing: white t-shirt, yellow floral scarf, long blue jeans.
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available

Case History
The victim was located ying on the ground near a garbage dumpster in a wooded lot in rural Dade.

Rebecca Jean Dunn a possible match. Thoughts?
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1374dfnv.html

Rebecca Jean Dunn a possible match. Thoughts?
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1374dfnv.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dunn_rebecca.html
NamUs UP Case 7514 https://identifyus.org/cases/7514

dunn_rebecca.jpg

Pretty good Resemblance, especially the shape of the chin and the squared jawline. The facial recon looks very realistic, but there's no way of knowing how accurate it is. I see a few minor differences in facial structure, but that may or may not be real.

The 2-3 inch height difference is somewhat of a stretch, but probably not too much of a stretch (Charley lists Rebecca as 5'8" to 5'9").

But the resemblance, as well as the timeline, age, and circumstances make it pretty tempting to call it in.

Or you might want to throw in a "by the way", if you ever get on the phone with them again regarding the 6'8" Miami Beach WhtMale drowning victim.

<i>Burns on the inside of each calf from a motorcycle exhaust pipe</i>

That would be fresh burns, not scars? Dead people get burns pretty easy due to lack of blood flow. Is it feasible to transport a corpse by motorcycle, tying them on behind the rider in a manner that makes them look passably alive?

Is it feasible to transport a corpse by motorcycle, tying them on behind the rider in a manner that makes them look passably alive?

In a word, no.

It's tough enough to transport a live passenger who is not leaning into the turns along with the driver. A dead passenger, who is either completely limp or completely stiff (if in rigor mortis) would be extremely difficult to transport.

Thanks Carl. My biggest concern is the variation in Rebecca's reported weight. I've seen it roughly as low as 130 and as high as 180. Which side of the spectrum was she when she disappeared? Who knows really...

The hairstyle, assuming when Rebecca disappeared it was similar to the photo, and subsequent hairline caught my attention first. And you're correct about the recon, how accurate or true to life is it? I've seen the artists work before and generally find it to be pretty good by comparison.

I did add the "oh by the way" to the VM I left for Miami regarding the other case...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dunn_rebecca.html
NamUs UP Case 7514 https://identifyus.org/cases/7514

dunn_rebecca.jpg

Pretty good Resemblance, especially the shape of the chin and the squared jawline. The facial recon looks very realistic, but there's no way of knowing how accurate it is. I see a few minor differences in facial structure, but that may or may not be real.

The 2-3 inch height difference is somewhat of a stretch, but probably not too much of a stretch (Charley lists Rebecca as 5'8" to 5'9").

But the resemblance, as well as the timeline, age, and circumstances make it pretty tempting to call it in.

Or you might want to throw in a "by the way", if you ever get on the phone with them again regarding the 6'8" Miami Beach WhtMale drowning victim.

Hi there, a Jane Doe that I believe has not been looked at on the forum before.

The Doe Network:
Case File 791UFFL

Reconstruction of Victim by Samantha Steinberg

Unidentified White Female

•The victim was discovered on April 9, 1979 in Dade, Miami-Dade County, Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

•Estimated age: 18-25 years old
•Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 120 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: Blond hair; gray green eyes. Burns on the inside of each calf from a motorcycle exhaust pipe. Facial acne.
•Clothing: white t-shirt, yellow floral scarf, long blue jeans.
•Dentals: Available
•Fingerprints: Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History
The victim was located ying on the ground near a garbage dumpster in a wooded lot in rural Dade.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office
305-545-2400
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:
1979-2413

Source Information:
Namus

www.doenetwork.org/cases/791uffl.html

I haven't heard anything from Miami regarding Rebecca Dunn and this UID.

Fin, have you heard anything back regarding Kathleen Henson??

I have not heard back anything about this submission...

ok, that side by side didn't turn out equal in size. Maybe someone could suggest to me how to fix that?

The namus page for the UID has NO ruleouts.
It was however, updated last on May 01, 2012.

I see that the UID lady has no DNA available, but there are fingerprints, and dental information is charted. I am wondering if the skull was held for a period of time and then the charting was done as there are a few "post mortem loss" teeth entries. Although the post mortem interval is not stated, the face was recognizable at time of body discovery, which makes me think that teeth would not fall into the category of post mortem loss that quickly, but I really have no idea (?)

Kathleen Henson has no fingerprints to compare. There is however a dna sample submitted and tests complete. However, this is useless if the UID has no dna sample. Not even an issue in 1979!

Kathleen has dental information entered and charted but the information is not viewable to the public on the namus page.

So, to summarize, it is going to be very difficult to compare Kathleen to the UID as there are inequalities in avai;lable DNA samples, and fingerprints. There is dental info on both Kathleen and the UID but the public cannot see/compare this information. Hopefully Kathleen's dental records were well documented in her case file. As decades pass, dentists retire and pass away, and the records too. Hopefully LE secured her dental records.

The only thing that does not line up in this story if the UID is Kathleen Henson is that she went missing with her 17 month old son. If you had a 17 month old with you, you would never travel on a motorcycle. So, I sort of feel that one item does not fit with her circumstances.

Where is her son Royce?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back