871 users online (148 members and 723 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mike Bynum

is it only me or is this guy a key player ?
    how much does he know?
    he was way too involved in everything that day and the days that followed.
    what was his role in all this,what do you think?what do we know of him anyway?
    what made him suggest lawyering up ASAP?
    did he think the R's possible involvement would affect him?
    something bothers me about him.......
    The rice is already cooked...

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    I think MB is pivotal in the case. I think he was the FIRST one JR called, and I think he was called between midnight and 6 am - BEFORE the 911 call. And obviously if that was the case, MB knew (as did the parents) that JB had been killed. There had to have been some reason the R phone records (even the cell phones) went "missing" for the month of December.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I think MB is pivotal in the case. I think he was the FIRST one JR called, and I think he was called between midnight and 6 am - BEFORE the 911 call. And obviously if that was the case, MB knew (as did the parents) that JB had been killed. There had to have been some reason the R phone records (even the cell phones) went "missing" for the month of December.
    ITA, DeeDee! I have always believed that MB was involved very early on. Probably since moments after the head bash happened. He knew to show up when he did and that was planned for after her body was found. How bad would it have looked if he had been called before JonBenet was found?

Shoulda
    Been
    The
    Confession (and may have been if not for MB)
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    ITA, DeeDee! I have always believed that MB was involved very early on. Probably since moments after the head bash happened. He knew to show up when he did and that was planned for after her body was found. How bad would it have looked if he had been called before JonBenet was found?

Shoulda
    Been
    The
    Confession (and may have been if not for MB)
    Let's face it- there is NO innocent reason for a call from the R home or cell to MB in the middle of the night, before JB was found. There was no innocent reason to call ANY lawyer, friend at the DA's office, etc. If that call was made before she was found, that is proof of their knowledge of her death and their involvement in a cover up.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.