Mike Bynum

madeleine

Reaction score
is it only me or is this guy a key player ?
how much does he know?
he was way too involved in everything that day and the days that followed.
what was his role in all this,what do you think?what do we know of him anyway?
what made him suggest lawyering up ASAP?
did he think the R's possible involvement would affect him?
something bothers me about him.......

I think MB is pivotal in the case. I think he was the FIRST one JR called, and I think he was called between midnight and 6 am - BEFORE the 911 call. And obviously if that was the case, MB knew (as did the parents) that JB had been killed. There had to have been some reason the R phone records (even the cell phones) went "missing" for the month of December.

I think MB is pivotal in the case. I think he was the FIRST one JR called, and I think he was called between midnight and 6 am - BEFORE the 911 call. And obviously if that was the case, MB knew (as did the parents) that JB had been killed. There had to have been some reason the R phone records (even the cell phones) went "missing" for the month of December.

ITA, DeeDee! I have always believed that MB was involved very early on. Probably since moments after the head bash happened. He knew to show up when he did and that was planned for after her body was found. How bad would it have looked if he had been called before JonBenet was found?

Shoulda
Been
The
Confession (and may have been if not for MB)

ITA, DeeDee! I have always believed that MB was involved very early on. Probably since moments after the head bash happened. He knew to show up when he did and that was planned for after her body was found. How bad would it have looked if he had been called before JonBenet was found?

Shoulda
Been
The
Confession (and may have been if not for MB)

Let's face it- there is NO innocent reason for a call from the R home or cell to MB in the middle of the night, before JB was found. There was no innocent reason to call ANY lawyer, friend at the DA's office, etc. If that call was made before she was found, that is proof of their knowledge of her death and their involvement in a cover up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back