2011.03.10-Billie and Shawn POI in the case per "Bring Them Home"

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Per Bring them Home!!! They are reading statement from LE right now on the show.

On 'Bring Them Home' tonight it was just announced that LE had contacted them to request that they have neither SA or BJD on their show.

Further they advised that SA and BJD are the ONLY persons of interest and that BJD had been advised to stay away from SA until Hailey was found.

He hosts are reporting that BJD is attempting to call into the show!

Tonight on the radio program it was stated that LE had contacted the hosts of the program and told them "not to have BD and SA on the show anymore". It was also stated that LE told the hosts that SA and BD were the ONLY 2 POI's in the disappearance of HD. LE also said they had told BD to stay away from SA until they could clear him and she would not do that.

BD called in and really, I can't describe it and I'm not sure a transcript would do it justice.............you need to listen.

At first she said she had not talked to LE in two weeks, then she said she talked to them today. She was very "angry". She did show more emotion than we have ever seen, but it was for her, not Hailey. She wound up hanging up on them after calling one of the guests a "stupid a$$". You really need to listen to it.

Does anyone have a rundown update for those who are getting caught up?

Well, I was late but did eventually listen:

- the hosts on the show Bring Them Home Now were supposed to have BJD on tonight but announced at the beginning of the show that LE had contacted them, asking them not to have BJD and SA on the show because they were the only two POI at this point

- BJD did eventually call in

- one of the hosts was very upset and cried, because she had believed BJD but after talking with LE today, it sounds like she was told something that led her to believe BJD had been lying to her

- Peter Hyatt was on and asked BJD a few questions, yet when he asked about why she had lied to NG, BJD called him a 'stupid *advertiser censored**' and apparently hung up (?)

- the host who was upset tried talking to BJD, begging her to come clean and tell where Hailey is

I think those are the most important points? Someone correct me if I got any of it wrong...

Greatest news ....now BD & SA WHERE IS HAILEY?
What have you done to her?

Here is my interpretation of the show. I don't post often....I hope this is okay to post.

Shawn told the hosts that he couldn't be on the show because he "had a cold".
Peter asked Billie what would bring her to the show tonight. She said Bea asked her to be there to talk about Hailey and the search and conversation is off topic.
Billie said she stood behind Shawn for a little bit but not now after talking to LE.....about two weeks ago. Peter told her that he believed that she wasn't truthful on Nancy Grace. Peter asked Billie about Shawn being worried that Billie might take a plea deal.....she said she has no reason to accept a plea and she doesn't know why Shawn is worried. Billie doesn't know if Shawn is involved. She wouldn't be willing to go to prison for someone that hurt her daughter. She doesn't know what to think about Shawn's involvement with child *advertiser censored*. She doesn't know how many images......then she said that she does know that there was over 100,000 images. Peter said that it takes a long time to download that many. Billie was just told that Hailey might have been murdered and that Shawn might have something to do with it. She said meds can make you fail a poly. Host asked where Shawn is tonight.....Billie doesn't know. Billie said she's seen him in the last few weeks, but not in the last 48 hours. She said if someone said they saw Shawn and her together she guessed that they would be lying. She said she thought she failed all the poly questions. She said she took one poly and offered to take another one. The she told them she wouldn't take another one from the same man.....now she says she would take one through the Texas Rangers or FBI.
Billie is bothered by idiot peoples opinions, like her life isn't horrible enough. She's not concerned about Shawn accepting a plea. Bea told Billie that she learned some things today and begged Billie to do the right thing. Billie was not there....she must have hung up right after she called Peter a stupid *advertiser censored*.
Rachael asked what it's going to take for Billie to help LE to find Hailey. She said she would help LE if she could
Peter asked what LE revealed her today or what she revealed to LE. She answered nothing to both questions.
Idiot peoples opinions bothers Billie like her life isn't horrible enough. Is she concerned about Shawn accepting a plea? She is NOT, why would she be? Peter thinks that Shawn might reveal information about the deceptive answers she gave on Nancy Grace. Billie called Peter a stupid *advertiser censored*.
Bea told Billie that she learned some things today (Bea in tears) and she's very upset and she's begging Billie to do the right thing, just do the right thing. Bea asked Billie is she could hear her. Rachael asked Billie if she was still on the line.

Billie "has left the building".

Peter said Billie will hang on to the sinking ship until it goes under and we'll will see some movement in this case in the next few weeks and people on the Grand Jury will see the deception and it doesn't add up, the drug use, the child *advertiser censored* and the abusive environment that was Hailey's life and they're not going to be happy and Billie has to be honest about Shawn and what happened and she must be let someone know where Hailey can be found if she wants to gain any sympathy. Peter knows that Billie had a difficult tragic life and things were done to her when she was a child. Billie has to stand up and do the right thing if she has any love for Hailey.
Rachel is worried about DD and wonders about him getting counseling. Peter said that DD, at 16, would have be to in long term harm to be removed from the home. Peter thinks that the state has info from DD that hasn't been revealed. DD has lost his sister and now he's facing losing his mother. Rachael said Billie's choosing a man over her son.....again. Peter said what if before Shawn takes revenge on himself, he takes his vengeance upon Billie? Peter said that B's and S's hobby is child *advertiser censored* and bestiality and it's enjoying the abuse of others and animals.....who's to say that Hailey didn't die in one of Shawn's sick productions of fantasy in his mind and if Billie wants to cover for that he can only say that she's either utterly blinded by Shawn or she has self preserving reasons why she needs to protect him. Billie and Shawn are the only two suspects and it's coming down to the wire. It's devastated that donated money and searched. Why hasn't Billie searched. If it's coming to her own damnation, she can't search.
Rachael says his is going to be devastating to the rest of the family. She needs to talk to LE and make this right for her daughter. Tattoo of Hailey.......isn't that to memorialize a person? She's confusing and shocking.
Peter says the couch, the living room, the coveralls, the laundry, the living breathing Hailey are all areas of sensitivity. Billie will give herself away with her words.......these things are on their minds.
Peter thinks that Shawn was going to get rid of the coveralls at work and get rid of Hailey on that morning that Billie said she looked in on Hailey, but didn't touch her. Said she saw Hailey and was pacified (or something) and she meant that she was satisfied that Shawn would take care of everything.
Rachael said Billie placed a heart shaped balloon somewhere that said "I know you're not in Dunn", but not to quote her on this......is this a clue?
Peter thinks Billie's street smart and savy. He also thinks that DD knew that there was no need to search and that's why he was playing video games.

Peter thinks that what happened to Hailey was sexual and violent and it didn't end well.

There were some more opinions from all of them that I didn't write down.

To me, she seemed to get the most upset, when the "plea deals" were mentioned. There was also a very longgggggggg pause before she answered the question of "Do you think SA was involved?" She had already said that she thought he could be because of talking to LE, but then she backed off of that. They were really asking her hard questions.

Tonight on the radio program it was stated that LE had contacted the hosts of the program and told them "not to have BD and SA on the show anymore". It was also stated that LE told the hosts that SA and BD were the ONLY 2 POI's in the disappearance of HD. LE also said they had told BD to stay away from SA until they could clear him and she would not do that.

BD called in and really, I can't describe it and I'm not sure a transcript would do it justice.............you need to listen.

At first she said she had not talked to LE in two weeks, then she said she talked to them today. She was very "angry". She did show more emotion than we have ever seen, but it was for her, not Hailey. She wound up hanging up on them after calling one of the guests a "stupid a$$". You really need to listen to it.

Tonight was the first night I was able to listen, and let me tell you, the only way to get the full effect is to listen to BJD.

She was showing her true self, and she was mad, but not about her daughter, mad because she was being confronted with that fact she has lied. A transcript isn't going to do her reaction justice. IMO.

D'oh! I've been refreshing the thread in the basement only to finally notice that it was closed...lol.
So did anyone hear anything on the local news?

D'oh! I've been refreshing the thread in the basement only to finally notice that it was closed...lol.

Nope....KTAB didn't mention Hailey at all

Bless your heart!!! I do that all the time and I feel so stupid,lol....I am so glad I am not the only one who wears the refresh button out,lol.:seeya:

Ya'll left this in the basement......I hauled it on up.
elephantbabyshowersign.jpg

I waited so long to be able to say that I think BD is the main perp, that now that I can I'm speechless. I think that the gloves are off now, and it should be very interesting the next few days. I usually keep pretty good notes when I listen to a show, but it was kinda hard to write from the floor............I felt like I was in the twilight zone listening to BD tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back