GUILTY LA - Pepettra Guidroz, 47, stabbed to death, Houma, March 2011

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
ZACHARY, LA (WAFB) - A police unit is investigating a bizarre homicide involving a couple from a different city.

According to the Zachary Police Department, Stanley Guidroz, 52, of Houma walked into the police station Wednesday afternoon and told officers he had killed his wife, Pepettra Guidroz, 47, and her body was in his car.

Investigators said the suspect showed up at the police station around 12:30 p.m. asking to speak to an officer, telling them, "I just killed my wife."

Her body was found inside a blue Ford Mustang parked on the back lot of the station.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=14218797

OMG - how disturbing. Argument over breakie then he stabs her to death? Egads!

Mel

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20110310/HURBLOG/110319940?Title=Murder-suspect-linked-to-Washington-state-cold-case

A man charged with murder in connection with the Wednesday stabbing death of his wife is a link to another crime from more than a quarter-century ago – the disappearance of his toddler son. The boy's decades-old disappearance s now under investigation as a cold-case homicide.

WHOA!!!!! Just googled and found this article.....haven't even read the whole thing yet, but WOW!!!

with it being likely this man killed his own toddler son, now just killed his own wife, do you think there are other victims out there?
obviously he had no problem killing his own baby decades ago, and now his wife. i wonder if he's responsible for any other murders out there..
he's getting older in the years now, maybe he got tired of it

I have lived in Zachary all my life and this was so shocking. We are a rapidly growing "small town" and things like this are unheard of.
Has anybody seen any updates as to why he picked Zachary PD?

O/T:
As a side note, we lost our police chief yesterday. Chief John Herty died due to heart problems. His son died a little over a week ago while working out from a heart attack. He was in his early 30's. The Herty family had already lost 2 very young sons from sudden heart attacks. One was in high school and one had just entered boot camp.
This family has been through so much.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/02/11/3634310_man-charged-in-1983-killing-of.html?rh=1

Guidroz was sentenced in Louisiana to life in prison for the 2011 slaying of his wife...

He stood trial in 2012 in the death of his wife, Pepettra Guidroz, 47, who was stabbed multiple times as the two argued inside a car parked behind a fast-food restaurant in Houma, Louisianna, where they were living.

He then allegedly drove his wife’s car several hours and more than 100 miles before confessing and surrendering to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back