Monkey in woman's bra at Amherst courthouse

noZme

Reaction score
"Bizarre" or "New that makes you smile" or where to put this story... maybe we need a category for "I thought I had heard it all". Geez!

Authorities said a woman entered the Amherst County courthouse this morning with a tiny monkey tucked into her bra, dressed in diapers and a white dress with pink flowers. Officials confirmed the incident — “You couldn’t make up something like this.”
When the woman referred to a daughter, a puzzled official asked where the daughter was. That’s when she pulled the monkey, only inches tall, out of her bra.
picture & more at link:
http://www2.wsls.com/news/2011/mar/10/monkey-womans-bra-makes-waves-amherst-courthouse-ar-896809/

I want a monkey! I would so treat it like a baby.

That's where they will find my cat one of these days, if I ever have to travel with him...

That is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!

Reminds me of the girl with the bat in her bra. But I'm sure no one will use this as an excuse to post her photos.....lol.....

Cutest thing ever, but do NOT make good pets!

cutest thing ever and belongs in the jungle

Nooooo... Not cute! EEEEWWWWWW. I think by now everyone knows me to have a soft spot for all things fuzzy & feathery. There is one big exception, noZ does not like monkeys. Great apes, GO-rillas are ok, but please, no monkeys.

Clu, I can totally see us with a warm, purring kitten tucked in our (not bras) shirts. In fact, I sleep every night with a big, hairy, purring beast on my chest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back