1014 users online (186 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sarcasm....Snark....and otherwise Unprofessional Behavior

Florida Sunshine laws permit John Q. Public to oversee details pertaining to FL. legal matters.

Given JB's recent "allocution" and "apology"...I thought it might be interesting to revisit his previous communications with "opposing parties".

IMO, one can apologize for bad behavior and "pray" for forgiveness.....or one can "recite canned comments" to fulfill judicial requirements.

That said....I'd like to revisit some of JB's previous comments for "educational purposes".

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857[/ame]

Here’s the response FROM Jose TO OC Sheriff’s Office:
    September 22, 2008
    via facsimile

Orange County Sheriff’s Office
    Attn: Sgt. John Allen
    2500 West Colonial Drive
    Orlando, FL 32408

Re: State of Florida v. Casey M. Anthony

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, butyou should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

A premature "tell" perhaps???
    Last edited by sleutherontheside; 03-11-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857

September 22, 2008
    via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
    Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, butyou should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

Yeah, like Casey would have voluntarily led them to the body in Sept??? I think not! (not directed at you)
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

His snarky, biotchy behavior will come back to bite him in his ample arse. You can be sure that all of the detectives and all of the Prosecution team dislike him immensely. That will only fuel their desire to bury his client. They will work those extra hours and through those 3 day weekends because of their intense desire to see him FAIL. imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Remember Robin Lunceford, JB said that he didn't know the call was recorded.

Great idea for a thread. It's gonna be a long one. Are we just doing JB or can we add CM? He's had some doozies.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26001853/detail.html

Ordered to provide the State with subject matter of expert testimony.

Baez "emails his (professional) version" to SA Ashton:

Dr.Henry Lee :
    "Inspected the car and was at the evidence inspection..
    ALL OF WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW."

Dr.John Leeson (Digital Forensics. As I'm sure you know, this has to do with the Computer.)

Dr.William Rodriguez (Anthropologist/Taphonomy. You know what he will testify to as you objected to it at the hearing, and have read my Motion.)

Dr.Jane H.Bock (Botany, Reviewed Hall's report and inspected the scene and will testify about BOTANY, PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNEW THIS.)
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

..it took him awhile to get it, that he's not to get physical with 'the client' in Jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

One of my favorites was during the Dec 11 2009 hearing in which the Joe Jordan tape issue was discussed, and Baez made a snappy comment promising he wouldn't charge Linda DB with "13 felonies".

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857

September 22, 2008
    via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
    Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

My, my I wonder if HHJP has seen this letter. Sounds like even JB as acting as an "agent for the state".

Baez claims to be working for "slave wages", another comment that should have been kept to himself. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Baez claims to be working for "slave wages", another comment that should have been kept to himself. JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    Made to a VERY RESPECTED, African American Judge.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

Justice for Caylee
    Have you ever heard of a "slave" with $275,000 in their back account?????

Last week's hearing where he made the accusation that a tape was purposely "buried".

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast