Sarcasm....Snark....and otherwise Unprofessional Behavior

sleutherontheside

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Florida Sunshine laws permit John Q. Public to oversee details pertaining to FL. legal matters.

Given JB's recent "allocution" and "apology"...I thought it might be interesting to revisit his previous communications with "opposing parties".

IMO, one can apologize for bad behavior and "pray" for forgiveness.....or one can "recite canned comments" to fulfill judicial requirements.

That said....I'd like to revisit some of JB's previous comments for "educational purposes".

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857[/ame]

Here’s the response FROM Jose TO OC Sheriff’s Office:
September 22, 2008
via facsimile

Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Sgt. John Allen
2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Re: State of Florida v. Casey M. Anthony

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, butyou should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

A premature "tell" perhaps???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, butyou should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

Yeah, like Casey would have voluntarily led them to the body in Sept???:rolleyes: I think not! :snooty:(not directed at you)

His snarky, biotchy behavior will come back to bite him in his ample arse. You can be sure that all of the detectives and all of the Prosecution team dislike him immensely. That will only fuel their desire to bury his client. They will work those extra hours and through those 3 day weekends because of their intense desire to see him FAIL. imo

Remember Robin Lunceford, :phone: JB said that he didn't know the call was recorded.

Great idea for a thread. It's gonna be a long one. Are we just doing JB or can we add CM? He's had some doozies.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26001853/detail.html

Ordered to provide the State with subject matter of expert testimony.

Baez "emails his (professional) version" to SA Ashton:

Dr.Henry Lee :
"Inspected the car and was at the evidence inspection..
ALL OF WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW."

Dr.John Leeson (Digital Forensics. As I'm sure you know, this has to do with the Computer.)

Dr.William Rodriguez (Anthropologist/Taphonomy. You know what he will testify to as you objected to it at the hearing, and have read my Motion.)

Dr.Jane H.Bock (Botany, Reviewed Hall's report and inspected the scene and will testify about BOTANY, PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNEW THIS.)

..it took him awhile to get it, that he's not to get physical with 'the client' in Jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

One of my favorites was during the Dec 11 2009 hearing in which the Joe Jordan tape issue was discussed, and Baez made a snappy comment promising he wouldn't charge Linda DB with "13 felonies".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71857

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

My, my I wonder if HHJP has seen this letter. Sounds like even JB as acting as an "agent for the state".

Baez claims to be working for "slave wages", another comment that should have been kept to himself. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Baez claims to be working for "slave wages", another comment that should have been kept to himself. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Made to a VERY RESPECTED, African American Judge.:waitasec:

Justice for Caylee

Have you ever heard of a "slave" with $275,000 in their back account?????

Last week's hearing where he made the accusation that a tape was purposely "buried".

How about all the snide, mean, and rude remarks made to Kathi B, (that she should go to law school, exposing her previous surname, and adding her as a 'witness' as a bullying gesture, IMO.) This is going to be a long thread indeed.

Justice for Caylee

That and his reference to To Kill a Mockingbird before that, to the same judge, just about kills me. I don't know if Baez is trying to be color blind or is just being stupid, but he needs to stop with those kinds of references. Seriously.

Quite frankly, the forensic evidence is not advantageous for my client. Unfortunately, I can’t absolutely believe the depositions, so it’s not advantageous for us, so we can’t ask intelligent questions. Sorting through the wealth of new information is Paramount! This case will boil down to law enforcement not doing a thorough investigation. If a more thorough investigation had been done, my client would be at home making salmon patties right now. Aaah, you can quote me on that! Attorney Jose Baez

Casey is 100% innocent!!”

The State Attorney might want to look into this, because it looks like a scam,” Baez said. [about his $980 copying bill back in 2008]

“I have no regrets. Maybe Casey had no regrets about not eating chocolate that day.”

:fence:

As much as we want to go out there and scream it from the top of the mountains, we don’t feel that’s in her best interests. It’s her against the world right now. Quite frankly, it doesn’t do any defense attorney any advantage by disclosing what their defense is before the trial.”

And this little gem I nearly missed...

Quite frankly, the forensic evidence is not advantageous for my client. Unfortunately, I can’t absolutely believe the depositions, so it’s not advantageous for us, so we can’t ask intelligent questions. Sorting through the wealth of new information is Paramount! This case will boil down to law enforcement not doing a thorough investigation. If a more thorough investigation had been done, my client would be at home making salmon patties right now. Aaah, you can quote me on that! Attorney Jose Baez

Casey is 100% innocent!!”

The State Attorney might want to look into this, because it looks like a scam,” Baez said. [about his $980 copying bill back in 2008]

“I have no regrets. Maybe Casey had no regrets about not eating chocolate that day.”

:fence:

He mentions salmon patties and chocolate. No chili. Am I bad to be thinking about last meals?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back