1189 users online (159 members and 1030 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.03.11 Doc Release

I didn't see a thread, so I thought I would start one. I hope this is ok Mods....
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
    Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
    POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
    UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

more
    http://www.wesh.com/r/27151991/detail.html

So it appears, KioMarie's depo is being released....this can tie ICA into the spot where Caylee was ultimately found...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Is Mark H's depo being released? I really want to know what about him being wired!!!

I never understood the significance of Kiomarie's statements? Yes, the area she stated was off Suburban Drive, but it was in a completely different area on the opposite side of the road. That is why when DC went out into those woods, where Caylee would eventually be found, and said he was there to check out the Kiomarie tip... I was dumbfounded because Kiomarie stated the area they used to hang out at was behind the school... not where DC was searching.

I hope we get more than this in today's doc. dump. I would really like to get the depositions that the news recently had available to them. Dr. G and Roy Kronk's depositions so I can see just what the news chose to pick and choose to make a story out of to imply tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I didn't see a thread, so I thought I would start one. I hope this is ok Mods....
    When is the doc dump coming? what time?

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Today is all I know...
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I heard on another board that they were going to be released starting at 9 am Orlando time.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Ai ai ai, just when my gigantic all-day meeting starts!!!

Please take good notes my peeps and TIA for all the insights and funnies I know I'll be coming back to review tonight!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Evidence Released In Case Against Casey Anthony
    POSTED: 8:24 am EST March 11, 2011
    http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...57/detail.html

i find it interesting that her friend KM(whats with all the marie names!!) even considered
    that her friend KC, at that point, had maybe did something to her daughter that speaks
    volumes to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I never understood the significance of Kiomarie's statements? Yes, the area she stated was off Suburban Drive, but it was in a completely different area on the opposite side of the road. That is why when DC went out into those woods, where Caylee would eventually be found, and said he was there to check out the Kiomarie tip... I was dumbfounded because Kiomarie stated the area they used to hang out at was behind the school... not where DC was searching.

I hope we get more than this in today's doc. dump. I would really like to get the depositions that the news recently had available to them. Dr. G and Roy Kronk's depositions so I can see just what the news chose to pick and choose to make a story out of to imply tampering.

IMO What I remember of the area Kio was describing, is that it was behind, beside and/or directly across from the school...

The Zone, as I have understood it described, was not directly behind someone's home just beyond their privacy fence...

IMO
    Kio did not lead LE to the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found but further East on Suburban by the school
    I don't believe the area DC was searching was the area described by Kio, DC was searching further West and closer to Hopesprings Drive...IMO

----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

A few weeks back something was released to the defense from Mark H (the CA military guy). I want to read THAT.

When docs are released, please bump old threads or generate new ones as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    IMO What I remember of the area Kio was describing, is that it was behind, beside and/or directly across from the school...

The Zone, as I have understood it described, was not directly behind someone's home just beyond their privacy fence...

IMO
    Kio did not lead LE to the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found but further East on Suburban by the school
    I don't believe the area DC was searching was the area described by Kio, DC was searching further West and closer to Hopesprings Drive...IMO

From what I remember, it was behind the school? The woods behind the school?

Was what KM suggested on the opposite side from Caylee (IE on the school side) or on the same side just way down. An article yesterday said it was 300 yards away. That's pretty far...3 football fields.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast