1280 users online (234 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

American Stonehenge: The Georgia Guidestones

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.
    The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man's relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically, only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

more
    http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

the message of the Georgia Guide stones

Russian, Hebrew, Arabic Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, Swahili

more hit enter...

http://thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

Do any of our Georgia members know about these stones?

Have you seen them?

This is alleged to be the New World Order or One World Order post apocolypse...

With all these natural disaster occurances, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end...JMHO

Time will tell....

wow, I had never heard of the American Stonhenge. I have family in Georgia but they had never told me of it. I too would like to hear from any GA members about this construction and any info they can pass on as to what locals think about it.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This is crazy! I was born and raised in GA. and I've never heard of this. Thanks for the info.! This sounds just as fascinating as the Coral Castle in FL.

Off to read!!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

I know of GA's "Stonehenge" but have never been there, it's a bit off the beaten trail for me. Thanks for reminding me about another place in Georgia I should explore... great photo ops. I am adding that to the RockEagle trip which should make a nice weekend adventure. We have resolved to see points of interest nearer home & only last year visited the Okeefenokee Swamp... lifetime GA residents & had never been to the actual preserve.

I think GA Tourism & Visitors Bureau doesn't really know how to deal with the Guidestones wierdness. The secrecy surrounding the construction reeks of occult or something sinister here in the buckle of the Bible Belt. Of course, if the government could figure a way to make a buck there, it would be a different story. (I can talk about Georgians because I am one... the rest of you, watch your mouth!)

http://roadsidegeorgia.com/site/rock_eagle.html

http://roadsidegeorgia.com/site/guidestones.html

ETA. grannygo, I was at Coral Castle last week!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

Have you seen them?

With all these natural disaster occurances, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end...JMHO

Time will tell....

I live in GA and haven't been yet, but just last month we added it to our list of daytrips we plan to take this summer.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

Have you seen them?

Time will tell....
    Quote Originally Posted by gogrannypop View Post
    This is crazy! I was born and raised in GA. and I've never heard of this. Thanks for the info.! This sounds just as fascinating as the Coral Castle in FL.

Off to read!!
    I grew up in Georgia and in college/grad school dated a guy from Elberton and went there often to visit his family. I have never heard of this... (Elberton is known for their granite in general.)

Thanks for posting about it!

(Been to Rock Eagle a few times, though...)
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I'd stay away, you cannot imagine what sort of spirits are roaming around up there. It would be like a porthole to the supernatural due to the occult ceremonies. MOO!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I went up there a couple of weekends ago. We took our "paranormal" gear and didn't get any kinds of readings or anything on the DVR. It's really interesting though. It's monitored by cameras by the local PD because of all the vandalism that they've had. (There was a couple there making out when we pulled up. Guess they didn't know about the cameras.)

U.S. & World Population Clocks

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the equivalent of Eastern Standard Time (EST) plus 5 hours or Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) plus 4 hours.

Note: The U.S. POPClock is consistent with Census 2010 data and the most recent national population estimates.

Population clocks on the US Census Bureau's Web site will update continuously for one minute and then will update once per minute after the first minute a web page is displayed.

See the Detailed POPClock Pages for more information:
    http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

What is the population of the world

U.S. 310,983,617
    World 6,905,703,336
    13:45 UTC (EST+5) Mar 14, 2011

According to the U.S. Bureau of the Census, the resident population of the United States, projected to 03/14/11 at 13:48 UTC (EST+5) is
    310,983,629COMPONENT SETTINGS FOR MARCH 2011
    One birth every.................................. 8 seconds
    One death every.................................. 11 seconds
    One international migrant (net) every............ 45 seconds
    Net gain of one person every..................... 16 seconds
    http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html

According to the International Programs Center, U.S. Census Bureau, the total population of the World, projected to 03/14/11 at 13:49 UTC (EST+5) is

Monthly World population figures:
    07/01/10 6,852,472,823
    08/01/10 6,858,904,297
    09/01/10 6,865,335,772
    10/01/10 6,871,559,780
    11/01/10 6,877,991,255
    12/01/10 6,884,215,263
    01/01/11 6,890,646,738
    02/01/11 6,897,078,213
    03/01/11 6,902,887,287
    04/01/11 6,909,318,762
    05/01/11 6,915,542,770
    06/01/11 6,921,974,245
    07/01/11 6,928,198,253

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Seems the world is way over what the Guide Stones recommend for perpetural balance with nature....JMHO

Well, the hubs and I were talking and we were thinking that these "Guidelines" are for a "restart".... JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I'd stay away, you cannot imagine what sort of spirits are roaming around up there. It would be like a porthole to the supernatural due to the occult ceremonies. MOO!
    Where's your sense of adventure? I'll bring a picnic, meet me there on a dark & stormy night. And just as we settle down & open the basket Rod Serling will step from the shadows behind the center stone..... beepoo-beepoo.....DK & noZ off to the Twilight Zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post

Naw, all you'd have to do is say the Prayer Of Protection and you'd be covered.

This is really interesting. At first I was thinking "Ya mean that Mountain with the Presidents on it?"

O.K. going waaaaaaaaaay out on a limb here. Anyone listen to Howard Stern? For years that crazed guy Ralheigh Martin who is from Georgia has sworn he was abducted by aliens. He's an alcoholic and people laugh at him, but hey ya never know. I love his cacth pharse he uses to make mney:

"Don't forget your symbols".

this week end on Brad Meltzer's Decoded on the history channel they had a show about the GA stonehedge. it was pretty interesting actually. i like the show as it tries to show both sides of what people say about it. they don't always go for the strange side.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast