Richard Hatch Headed to Prison

Gozgals

Reaction score
This couldn't happen to a nicer person... :) HE HE.

Wish him a sweet prison term, not a very well liked man esp. since his
first gig on Celebrity Apprentice. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Richard Hatch Headed to Prison

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/12/richard-hatch-sentenced-to-prison-again/

Fair Use
Snip
Learning his IRS lesson the hard way, original 'Survivor' champ Richard Hatch was ordered on Friday to return to prison to serve a nine-month sentence, says the Hollywood Reporter. A judge is punishing Hatch for (still) not paying taxes he allegedly owes on the $1 million prize (plus thousands for additional media appearances) he earned back in 2000 as the very first winner of CBS' hit series.

Hatch now owes approximately $2 million in taxes and penalties. He has vehemently proclaimed his innocence.

well, he might as well go since he owes so much, he'll never be able to pay that off now

how can he proclaim his innocence? he either paid it or didn't duh

It's just crazy he owes more than $2M on an original $1M prize (and how much would the original taxes have been - like $300-$400k max?). What an idiot. The FIRST thing I would have done when I was released from prison the first time would be stop at H&R Block :crazy: and have my taxes re-filed, which was a condition of his probation.

He brought 150% of this on his own. He deserves it.

What an idiot! What's his reasoning? Sorry but I don't understand the thought processes of someone who wins 1 mil, and wouldn't pay the IRS and now owes double that in taxes. Everyone knows you don't mess around with the IRS!

Maybe he enjoyed living in prison...

Karma really is a B*T*H!!!!

I very much doubt Mr. Hatch has figured that out yet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back