Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rate Your Risk of being Murdered

-49 on murder, -70 on intruder crime.
    UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Link's not working for me,,,,,,, I guess I'm safe with two German Shepherds and 31 rifles. Not sure how many hand guns hubby has, but I have 1.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Not Found

The requested URL /www.rateyourrisk.org/murder.html was not found on this server.

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /www.rateyou...rg/murder.html on this server.

I give up. ME is skeered of my dogs!

Thank you Tom!!

48, •Your particular job puts you at risk.

here's another website with the test...

http://www.rateyourrisk.org/

I scored 31

I scored a -1.
    “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals.”
    ― Salvador Plascencia, The People of Paper

Mickey, Morgan, Michelle, Kayleah, Tia, Dylan, Norma, Abigail...to name but a few.

I guess that Krav Maga training helps....
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Cases:
    Lauren Jackson
    Holly Grim
    Ray Gricar
    Kortne Stouffer

"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn" - Detective Joe Kenda

I got a 45. Not too bad.

I'm a member with only one prior post - I'm trying to build up my posts, hope that is okay :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ClementineK For This Useful Post:

I got a 45. I guess that is a good thing.
    But I've sure had a lot of bad luck with creeps for a 45. Stalked by two, another one recently (hope he's done now) that may or may not be the first guy!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345