Rate Your Risk of being Murdered

I had a 12 with a warning about ex-spouses. That didn't surprise me. :angel:

Thanks for the test!

Your total is 26.

Less than 70) You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

now if I live in my original state it might been different !

Took the test 10+ years ago the first time and the answers came with interesting stats/advice.

Number of ex-spouses, your job, drug use, size of city, etc... were major risk factors. Number of loaded handguns within 15" were big plus factors. When you score in the negative numbers you are more likely to kill the perp than get killed.

I am guessing WhyaDuck has a small arsenal at home. : )

Took the test 10+ years ago the first time and the answers came with interesting stats/advice.

Number of ex-spouses, your job, drug use, size of city, etc... were major risk factors. Number of loaded handguns within 15" were big plus factors. When you score in the negative numbers you are more likely to kill the perp than get killed.

I am guessing WhyaDuck has a small arsenal at home. : )

No guns at all, actually.

I do swing a mean putter, though.

I'm supposedly a moderate risk 38. Weird since I consider myself extremely low-risk.

I'm supposedly a moderate risk 38. Weird since I consider myself extremely low-risk.

If you have minor children in the house that probably accounts for the risk.

If the test tried to be more accurate it would ask for zip code info.

Your total is 27.

(Less than 70) You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

Well I'm boring...... lol

I got a -14 with a warning about the ex's.

I'm frightfully dull.

Your total is -10.

I received the ex-warning too, but they didn't take into account that I'd probably kill him first if he ever tried anything - LOL

Mel

-7 with a comment about living near a big city.

If you look up boring in the dictionary you can see what I look like.

I love boring. What is the opposite of an adrenaline junkie? That's me.

Mine is 37. pretty boring life, or just more wary being a WS member! LOL

Mine was a -7. I keep telling my daughters that no one would be interested in me!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back