June 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Reaction score
I can't help it.

The trial is nearing - we need a June 16th thread. We have to be prepared. If you find this redundant, just remove. Hope it stays. That was my best shot.

Sean Henady, computer store owner, is very very specific that he saw CAylee and KC on June 16th around lunch time. It could have been 1:30 or so.

Idiot KC spends her life at Wallmart - Seriously, "I have nothing to do, I don't work, don't have a nannie, no friends to use at this hour, I'll just go to Wallmart".

She lives there, Literally when she is not using people.

He probably did see her. He says he was going to stop and say hello to her. That is recognition that is hard to dispute.

He says she was on the phone, that sounds about right, since KC lives for phones and Wallmart.

June 16th: Talks to Tony for an extremely long time then goes to sleep. She gets up, goes on the computer (what's new) lolls around the house until 12:50 or so, zips over to Wallmart, makes her usual calls; comes back to the house around 4:30 p.m. after callilng CA and making sure she is not there and throw in George for good measure) and she comes home, gets the chloroform mixture and the duct tape and either kills her there or near the house. I think she killed her in the garage feeling safe there.

What do you think?

I believe there is a thread for this date in the resouces section in the sticky section up top??

MOO

Before we generate another June 16th thread - Check out the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Resource Forum[/ame]. There are several threads in there with TONS of info regarding June 16th. Some are specific to pings, timelines, etc...

I will go dig around and bump a few. We all tend to hang out in here, but the resource forum has some fantastic info already proven/disproven.

Before we generate another June 16th thread - Check out the Resource Forum. There are several threads in there with TONS of info regarding June 16th. Some are specific to pings, timelines, etc...

I will go dig around and bump a few. We all tend to hang out in here, but the resource forum has some fantastic info already proven/disproven.

Sounds good,. And thanks very much

Solace, check out this thread in particular. It discusses in depth the computer guy, JT and the walmart sighting.

(I just linked the last page but there is more upthread.)

And here's the old thread about James T's alleged sighting: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603"]2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Note: BJB's entry on the last page gives a link to a second thread that leads nowhere. Was there ever a second thread? I couldn't bump the first one as it's locked. Thanks. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong