868 users online (102 members and 766 guests)  

Websleuths News

11 yr old RAPES 76 yr old woman

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/22/el....ap/index.html

An 11-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 76-year-old neighborhood woman in her home as three of his friends stood watch.

Police said that for a week before the attack, the boys had been "terrorizing" the woman in her house, repeatedly breaking in and taking cash and other items.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

WHY ARE THE 3 OTHER BOYS NOT CHARGED WITH RAPE AS WELL. EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T COMPLETE OR PARTICIPATE IN IT, THEY WATCHED!

The boys parents should be charged for letting them run wild

That poor lady
    Last edited by Casshew; 09-23-2004 at 02:18 PM.

AFter several of these news items, I am no longer in any doubt that it is feasible that Burke Ramsey could be guilty of assualting his sister. I always thought he was too young at the time and what boy that age was interested in sex, but now, I'm not so sure!

What is wrong with these kids? Where are their parents and where are they learning this behavior? ARe they all future serial killers and unstabel psychopaths, or are they somehow the product of their environment and society? (Assuming that pyschopaths really have something physically wrong with them in their brain chemistry and aren't products of their environment and society)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle
    AFter several of these news items, I am no longer in any doubt that it is feasible that Burke Ramsey could be guilty of assualting his sister. I always thought he was too young at the time and what boy that age was interested in sex, but now, I'm not so sure!

What is wrong with these kids? Where are their parents and where are they learning this behavior? ARe they all future serial killers and unstabel psychopaths, or are they somehow the product of their environment and society? (Assuming that pyschopaths really have something physically wrong with them in their brain chemistry and aren't products of their environment and society)

It's disturbing isn't it?
    Any form of violence is awful but to think about children committing such acts seems just more upsetting doesnt it?

How psychopaths become psychopaths isnt really known .
    For some it appears to be chemical,for others they are created by their enviroment and for others its a mix of the two.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I am jsut SHOCKED to know that a child at the age of 11 would be capable of such a horrific act...
    I am speechless...

Quote Originally Posted by lisag
    I am jsut SHOCKED to know that a child at the age of 11 would be capable of such a horrific act...
    I am speechless...
    Lisa I know... it is so hard to imagine... my daughter will be 11 in December... I see the boys from her class every day - I just can't imagine any of them being sexually active nevermind a sexual preditor!!

I am shocked that this child put on a condom first! (The whole thing shocks me, but this stands out). He was obviously getting some sort of sexual education somewhere to even think about this. And where did he get it?? Very odd!
    And thats all I have to say about that!

This child just didn't start terrorizing this poor woman and raping her over night. I'm sure this kid has given his parents red flag after red flag.....there is nothing more important than raising children...when you fail at this anything can happen.

My middle child is an 11-year old boy. He's interested in his Game Boy, playing Legos, roller blading and drawing. There must be at least a world of difference between my child and the boy at issue in this thread. The offender in this case can only be a product of his environment and most likely he'll end up in prison where so many other youngsters from that type of environment end up. The system doesn't want to pay any attention to them until they get into trouble.