881 users online (140 members and 741 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

FL - Toddler Shot in Head in Drive-by Shooting

This is just tragic. The bullet went through the front door and struck in while inside his home.

I hope he fully recovers...

Florida Toddler Shot in Head in Drive-By Shooting, Police Say

A Florida toddler is in critical condition after he was shot in the head in an apparent drive-by shooting, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/14...#ixzz1GcQHzEJD
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Oh no, prayers for this little angel.

Can you imagine, living and trying to raise children, in a neighborhood where you can be in your home, in you living room, and a bullet can come from nowhere and end your life or rip your child from you?

Prayers for this little guy and for his family. I cannot imagine the pain. And the anger. I don't know how people get past the anger.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.