1192 users online (223 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

The REAL reason I went to San Francisco.. to start NAKED YOGA.

Does he have a good body?

lol blue! i knew going to see prince was just a ruse. did you get a chance to ride the cable cars while practicing nude yoga?

good to have you back on the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket
    Does he have a good body?
    I have no idea, never saw him. Would have been an interesting sight though.

After reading this article I was struck by two things. first, this guy's middle name is Monty!! Ha Ha. Second, it is not a crime to be naked on the street in San Francisco. Scary, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle
    After reading this article I was struck by two things. first, this guy's middle name is Monty!! Ha Ha. Second, it is not a crime to be naked on the street in San Francisco. Scary, isn't it?
    Scary? It would have been if I was walking around naked. Wish I knew this before I went there. ha ha kidding of course.

Maybe me, lex, jdb & all the others could have formed a WS naked yoga group to raise money for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Scary? It would have been if I was walking around naked. Wish I knew this before I went there. ha ha kidding of course.

Maybe me, lex, jdb & all the others could have formed a WS naked yoga group to raise money for this forum.

great idea blue! i already join a small group of naked yogi's and we do our stretching along hwy 1 outside davenport at sunrise. the motorists really like us, they're always throwing food and and little gifts for us from their car windows!

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    great idea blue! i already join a small group of naked yogi's and we do our stretching along hwy 1 outside davenport at sunrise. the motorists really like us, they're always throwing food and and little gifts for us from their car windows!
    The 'crack' of dawn huh, Lex?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    The 'crack' of dawn huh, Lex?

too funny cass!!! lol! The 'crack' of dawn ....

where?

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    where is davenport, and could you give me directions to get there? errr, I seem to remember that I know someone who lives there, haha
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    where is davenport, and could you give me directions to get there? errr, I seem to remember that I know someone who lives there, haha

hi my! here it is! .....http://www.californiacoastline.org/c...0&year=current

did i mention it's the over 50 naked yoga class.