The REAL reason I went to San Francisco.. to start NAKED YOGA.

After reading this article I was struck by two things. first, this guy's middle name is Monty!! Ha Ha. Second, it is not a crime to be naked on the street in San Francisco. Scary, isn't it?

Arielle said:
After reading this article I was struck by two things. first, this guy's middle name is Monty!! Ha Ha. Second, it is not a crime to be naked on the street in San Francisco. Scary, isn't it?

Scary? It would have been if I was walking around naked. Wish I knew this before I went there. ha ha :dance: :dance: :dance: kidding of course.

Maybe me, lex, jdb & all the others could have formed a WS naked yoga group to raise money for this forum.

blueclouds said:
Scary? It would have been if I was walking around naked. Wish I knew this before I went there. ha ha :dance: :dance: :dance: kidding of course.

Maybe me, lex, jdb & all the others could have formed a WS naked yoga group to raise money for this forum.

great idea blue! i already join a small group of naked yogi's and we do our stretching along hwy 1 outside davenport at sunrise. the motorists really like us, they're always throwing food and and little gifts for us from their car windows! :innocent:

lex said:
great idea blue! i already join a small group of naked yogi's and we do our stretching along hwy 1 outside davenport at sunrise. the motorists really like us, they're always throwing food and and little gifts for us from their car windows! :innocent:
The 'crack' of dawn huh, Lex?

Casshew said:
The 'crack' of dawn huh, Lex?

too funny cass!!! lol! :laugh: The 'crack' of dawn .... :woohoo:

lex said:

where is davenport, and could you give me directions to get there? errr, I seem to remember that I know someone who lives there, haha

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back