Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: State v. Bradley Cooper - 3-15-2011 (after Lunch) - 3.?

State v. Bradley Cooper - 3-15-2011 (after Lunch) - 3.?

New Thread for discussions of the trial - this started on 3-15 after the lunch break

Jessica Adams Testifying. Upon the beginning, she is reviewing a loyalty program printout from BJ's club. Approx. 30 pages, and is to count the number of purchases of Tide vs. All brand laundry detergent.
    Last edited by CyberPro; 03-15-2011 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

And some mocked my "one thread per day" suggestion.... there's going to be a TON of posts daily if the start of this trial is any indication.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaleighNC For This Useful Post:

I really like the one thread per day organization. It would be helpful for whoever starts the thread to include that day's witnesses in the body of the new thread. And whoever creates the thread can go back and edit to add all the witness names for that day.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SleuthyGal For This Useful Post:

Whatever happened to Brad going to the gym that day and trying to get in with Nancy's card?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jmflu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jmflu View Post
    Whatever happened to Brad going to the gym that day and trying to get in with Nancy's card?
    Has not come out.... Yet. - If it is true. I would expect to hear this on direct testimony from the person at the desk.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberPro View Post
    Has not come out.... Yet. - If it is true. I would expect to hear this on direct testimony from the person at the desk.
    I mean, I haven't heard any mention of it on WS in years. I am wondering where the story came from...

So JA confirmed that NC dropped paint on her floor and that she put her own drop cloth out on Friday. So despite how good and careful NC was at painting, JA confirms she did get paint on the floor.

JA confirmed BC purchased paint. Interesting.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    JA confirmed BC purchased paint. Interesting.
    I guess that throws a whole monkey wrench in the "he wouldn't do anything for her" (like purchase a drop cloth) statement made time and time again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ncsu95 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    I guess that throws a whole monkey wrench in the "he wouldn't do anything for her" (like purchase a drop cloth) statement made time and time again.
    Exactly.

Maybe, but consider it this way. JA did not testify that BC picked up the paint. She testified that his name was on the receipt. This could have been due to the names on an account at the store that NC actually did the purchase using a family account. Not maybe with a family credit card, but the account at the store.

She also said they reimbursed the Cooper family.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

I am starting to get where defense is going with JA not having a firm appt with NC to paint. Are they going to state NC had a "date" with someone else, used Clark as an alibi to run, was going to stand JA up (like she had with other people), and thus her "date" led to NC's death.

JA looks like she is giving BC the look of death.

New Definition

Romantic Pursuit: Obnoxious Drunken People making a pass.

I often do things that are not notated on my calendar. The fact that she did not have the Saturday painting appointment listed does not prove that she did not plan to do it. As JA stated, she did not have an appointment listed for the previous Wednesday painting session, but it happened.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

I often do things that are not notated on my calendar. The fact that she did not have the Saturday painting appointment listed does not prove that she did not plan to do it. As JA stated, she did not have an appointment listed for the previous Wednesday painting session, but it happened.
    Yeah, I thought that was a dumb question.

That's true. I did have a chuckle though when Kurtz through in the fact she is a person who prides herself in organization skills and her calendar is full of holes.

OMG...he must be innocent...

Did anyone hear the dates on those records for store purchases (related to the detergent) by any chance ?
    Racing Doesn't Lie

27. The Following User Says Thank You to raisincharlie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Did anyone hear the dates on those records for store purchases (related to the detergent) by any chance ?
    RC,

Yes, but they did not give specific dates. The BJ's information covered from about 2004 - 2010. There were about 30 purchases of detergent, almost all Tide.

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    All Free & Clear was purchased on 11/7/06, in case you didn't hear that a few minutes ago.
    My posts contain my opinions only.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RoughlyCollie For This Useful Post:

RC,

Yes, but they did not give specific dates. The BJ's information covered from about 2004 - 2010. There were about 30 purchases of detergent, almost all Tide.
    I thought I heard 2010 Thought perhaps I was crazy seeing as how Brad was arrested in 2008 - can't figure how anyone could be making purchases after October of 2008. Still scratching head...
    Racing Doesn't Lie

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raisincharlie For This Useful Post:

JA off the stand at 15:10

Carrie Clarke Sworn in at 15:11

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

THE Bear Painting

I'm gonna assume the bear painting we saw in the photo of their dining room was THE bear painting we've heard so much about. Not speaking to how much it costs or how she obtained it, but I can see why she loved it so much. I was very taken with it. Does anyone know the artists name? TIA!

Carrie Clark is gorgeous. Wonder why BC avoided all contact with her when she first came up. Shame?

Quote Originally Posted by lib's mom View Post
    I'm gonna assume the bear painting we saw in the photo of their dining room was THE bear painting we've heard so much about. Not speaking to how much it costs or how she obtained it, but I can see why she loved it so much. I was very taken with it. Does anyone know the artists name? TIA!
    I don't recall the name. I think it is in the depositions, perhaps the video depositions due to the cost.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

Runnin

The state is asking CC all these questions about running locations, plans, distances and times.

I think they are not only proving that NC had no plans to run with CC on Saturday, but are clearly showing that she should not have been gone as long as she was, yet BC did not seem overly concerned, until JA called - Again. Then he was all, "No, I am going to go look for her" At this point it has not been shown that she ever ran in the area she was found.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CyberPro For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast